• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Blue top vs a name brand hgh

snipercoop777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Looking to snag some growth and run it for a year straight. I'm trying to decide between name brand(such as rip or hyge etc) vs blue top's. I dont' mind paying a little extra for quality when it comes to what I'm putting in my body just don't want to go outrageous with it. Thoughts on what you guys would run and have run? I hit some serostim back a few years ago after a deployment at 4iu's a day for 6 months and really liked it so wanting to get something else quality and run it for a year.

Ur not going to get ahold of any rips. Tgere are some solid generics tho. Hit up buy riptropin

Generics are garbage, at best hit and miss. Pharmacy HGH is the way to go if you've won the lottery.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

check out the buy riptropin sub forum.. i believe that has been asked a couple times in there and if not i am sure you can get all the info you need in there to make your decision..

One word bushmaster ...hes the gh master

I thought I was the GH Master. haha. I will never touch bluetops again, personally. In a matter of fact, every BlueTop kit that I've tried I've had bloods done and they tested through roof. The problem is consistency. I know way to many guys who get bunk then they get legit. If your in a competition like I am right now, you NEED to know what your getting. you can't just hope for quality tops, you need to know. it's like getting gear that's awesome because it's "overdosed". It's not necessarily a good thing because you need to know how much your getting. Go with the Pharma or the 8iu Hyges if you can find those. Also, I've fucking said this time and time again.... Ansomone..... It's like the most potent GH you can buy. I've done the bloods twice on them. Yes GR carry's them but I've been saying this long before I started repping for him.

I thought I was the GH Master. haha. I will never touch bluetops again, personally. In a matter of fact, every BlueTop kit that I've tried I've had bloods done and they tested through roof. The problem is consistency. I know way to many guys who get bunk then they get legit. If your in a competition like I am right now, you NEED to know what your getting. you can't just hope for quality tops, you need to know. it's like getting gear that's awesome because it's "overdosed". It's not necessarily a good thing because you need to know how much your getting. Go with the Pharma or the 8iu Hyges if you can find those. Also, I've fucking said this time and time again.... Ansomone..... It's like the most potent GH you can buy. I've done the bloods twice on them. Yes GR carry's them but I've been saying this long before I started repping for him.
GR was also selling Jins that were fake. So it's hard to believe their ansomome's are real.

He was not selling fake Jins bro. it was the distributor, just like AMA and a few others. That's why he took care of the people who bought them, got a new distributor and took them off the shelves. You should know that with GH, this shit happens. And has ANYONE ever heard someone faking ANSOMONE? because that would be news to me.

He was not selling fake Jins bro. it was the distributor, just like AMA and a few others. That's why he took care of the people who bought them, got a new distributor and took them off the shelves. You should know that with GH, this shit happens. And has ANYONE ever heard someone faking ANSOMONE? because that would be news to me.
Ansomome's have been faked just like any other Chinese gh. There is nothing stopping anyone from doing it and if you think otherwise you need to look around. Making the labels and boxes are too easy. Even with the old Jins. Maybe you have never seen them, the bigger box with bw in it. They had threads in the sticker that you could verify with Gensci. That still didn't stop people from opening the box, taking everything out and re labeling powdered vials.

BUSH bro, I'm not trying to get into it with you. What I'm trying to say is that historically Blue's along with Yellow's, Black's, Grey's, whatever color top they might be has shown inconsistency. I've done over 9 tests for 7 sponsors on GH here. And I still have 5 different bloods from GR, PPP and a few others that I haven't even dropped yet. And yes, your right, any name brand will be faked sooner or later. I wasn't even sponsoring GR on this, I'm just saying that Ansomone has been the strongest GH I've ever tried. Funny thing you might ask, I've done 3 kits all from different sponsors, GR, Etalaze.net and another one that went under and they tested 26, 28, 25 respectively.

Back