• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle Critique and Questions

Trueaesthetics

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys, just made an account but have been on these forums for about two months now. Just started my first cycle and wanted some critique and had a few questions.

12-week Cycle:

30mg Dianabol ed (kick start - first 6 weeks only)

500mg Test e (250mg Monday/250mg Thursday)

Planning on a doing a Nolvadex/Clomid PCT

I started the cycle on Tuesday. First two pins went well (Tuesday and Friday for this first week only), except I can barely sit because of the soreness, but I believe that's normal (no redness, swelling, or bruising).
The problem is, from what I've heard Dianabol is supposed to be a pretty fast acting drug with a half life of about 6 hours. Today was my 5th day of using it and I've noticed nothing but some headaches which I never had before. Could or could not be related. My weight has fluctuated up and down a little, but nothing out of the ordinary. I'm eating a strict diet of 3,500 cals a day which I was slowly gaining off of before the cycle. I am taking 20mg of Nolvadex each day to keep estrogen levels at bay from the start (not sure if Nolva is the best thing for this during a cycle, but I was told it couldn't hurt). In the gym my workouts have been good, but not experiencing any of the "major pumps" I've been told Dianabol produces. I doubt my gear is bunk, blue hearts from SteelGear and Roid + Test e. Should I just wait another few days and see if I start noticing any changes?

P.s. the headaches are really annoying and I don't feel sick, but definitely don't feel 100%.

Let me know what you guys think. Thanks.

Looks like a good first cycle to me. Give the dbol about another week bro. Guys will probably recommend aromasan or adex on cycle to keep the estro in check rather than nolva.

Your feeling sick is probably from the nolva, bro. That could be why your not getting the best gains from the Dbol too
Switch to aromasin or adex while on cycle to keep estrogen in check, like Geoff said

http://levram.us

Drop nolva. Run aromasin instead, which will actually control estrogen. Take it 12.5mg every 2-3 days. Take more often if you get estro sides (itchy nips/lumps, too much water retention, etc.)

Start PCT 10 days after your last shot.

Split up your dbol dosage - half in the AM, half in the PM (or do half 1hr before your workout).

Back