• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hello - New Chica

bar_belle

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Stepping over from IMF to say "hi!" I'm an NPC Competitor. Spending the next year sculpting and growing for Masters. I look forward to reading more posts about training and all that it can encompass…and what all the acronyms/lingo flying around mean.

Welcome to the forums! Nice to have you here.

welcome to asf

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome,always nice to have another young lady in the community!!

Been here a year, and know about 25% of the acronyms. By these meatheads math, that's more than half. Lol - laugh out loud- welcome, good luck, and keep us posted.

Welcome

Get Shredded!
Welcome to ASF.

Welcome, these guys are extremely knowledgeable and have helped this newbie in more ways then I can count.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome and good luck competing!

Have a question...not sure which sub forum under which it belongs. Do you gents use ED meds for pre workout? Or is it a PED for the primarily for the bedroom? Stuff is everywhere. Wondering if I' was missing a piece of information.

Also, for future reference, where should I post such questions?

Thanks!

Have a question...not sure which sub forum under which it belongs. Do you gents use ED meds for pre workout? Or is it a PED for the primarily for the bedroom? Stuff is everywhere. Wondering if I' was missing a piece of information.

Also, for future reference, where should I post such questions?

Thanks!

It's great for both... even very young guys see benefits in the sack with that kind of stuff.

That's for gen discussion!

Welcome.

Back