• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brand new here but wondering if I got ripped off right before joining

snipercoop777

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just joined up and brand new obviously but not new to working out. 35 yo, 6'0, 217 prob about 10% bf if that. I just placed an order to hulk a week and a half ago and they said it shipped over 10 days ago. Two questions, one did I get ripped, two if it happens to show up by some miracle does anyone know if its even quality. Thanks in advance to all responders.

do some research on the sponsor you ordered it from if they have good reviews then that will give you your answer. Sponsor that scam people dont stay around long. and do some research on where your gift is comming from

Ok man thanks I'll check it out and see but they said the ship time would be 3-4 days. I just had known a friend that used them and got good results off what he used from them so I figured it would be an easy deal. Stupid to not research more prior to ordering but my own fault if it doesn't show.

Contact a rep for the sponsor and let them know what issue your having that is the best way

Welcome to asf sniper. We have some great sponsors here at asf to chose from in the future.

Welcome to the board, there's plenty of good sponsors here to order from. Check the sub forums, read about them and feel free to ask questions

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to ASF sniper! And ^^^ This is what's up!

IML Gear Cream!
Welcome bro!

Welcome to ASF.

Welcome. Sometimes crap happens even with good sponsors. It's wat they do to fix it that gives them their rep...

Welcome to ASF. Hope you didn't get ripped off, try contacting them again and see what's up. If it's been more than 2 weeks without resolution for a domestic source, you'll have to write it off.

Welcome to ASF! sorry you were having trouble with the source you've chosen prior.. but this place is rather gtg! ;]]

i ordered from them recently before joining as well, it took about QUITE a bit longer for the present to arrive than advertised.

Back