• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test Cycle while on TRT?

dvjames

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey, was wondering if anyone had any advice on running a Test Cycle while on on existing TRT. TRT is run as follows: injecting 30 mg per day M-F and taking 30mg of HCG M, W & F.

Should TRT be put on hold until the Test Cycle is finished? If not, should the HCG be continued? PCT protocol?

Hey, was wondering if anyone had any advice on running a Test Cycle while on on existing TRT. TRT is run as follows: injecting 30 mg per day M-F and taking 30mg of HCG M, W & F.

Should TRT be put on hold until the Test Cycle is finished? If not, should the HCG be continued? PCT protocol?

I'm not a pro here, but you never said what drug you was running for TRT. You say you are injecting 30mg/day of what? I'm confused somewhat...is this what a dr. has you on? Something here stinks outloud! This doesn't make any sense to me.

As far as the doctor's advice it was to inject a small daily dose of Testosterone M-F to keep blood levels constant at around 600-800 and the HCG is to allow the body to continue to produce Testosterone naturally. For a normal Test Cycle I wouldn't run HCG, and would use clomid & nolvadex for PCT.

Over time, your body will desensitize to HCG, you can't run that forever without being desensitized.

What you can do instead is inject 250mg each M, W, F instead of 30mg. That will put you in cycle range. Make sure you have aromasin or another AI on hand to reduce conversion to estrogen. Good luck :winkfinger:

That's a lot of pinning for TRT...

But yes...you can put your TRT protocol on hold while you blast and after your blast go back to your TRT schedule

Will this be your first cycle? I would guess it will be...so go with what Rainer suggested :winkfinger:

Actually not my first Cyclye but the TRT is recent. In terms of the Cycle, is the suggestion to bump up the HCG to 250mg and leave the Test at the 150 mg per week. I was thinking the other way around and bumping the Test into Cycle range.

Keep it simple.Bump that test up to cycle range man. 400-750 mg wk depending on yer cycle history. Pin that cyp twice a week (every 3.5 days).Mon nights and Thursday mornings for me.
Get you some aromasin fer estro. Some folks use 25mg day. Depends on the person. Id say start off lower at 12.5mg ed to begin with.
Get bloods done. Then, if needed, adjust dosages based off of your bloodwork. Hope this helps brother.

Sun nights and Thursday mornings. Half asleep at my desk sorry.

Wow daily shots for TRT?? Crazy!

for cycle, I'd do 250 test c 3/week (mon, wed, fri) no hcg, and have your AI ready.

your PCT = going back to regular TRT dose (including hcg).

just make sure your TRT doc doesn't want bloods mid-cycle. ;)

Back