• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who would recommend ...

Tris10

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Osta-Gain

I personally havent heard much about them.

Looking for some legit Letro or Nolva.. While you guys are reading this, what would you recommend to remove a small lump? Just on Test. I will be getting some dbol soon too :)

Thanks in advance lol

I ordered from them last week. Havent got the package but they had some big sale going to I thought Id give them a shot.

As for the Letro. I ordered from research stop before seeing some bad reviews, I have been taking it for a week and a half at 2.5mg and nothing happening. My brother was using purchase peptides and isnt holding any water or any gyno. I bought a bottle from there and switched. We'll see what happens.

oh lol idk.. ive seen a couple bunk labs.. one RS Letro was somewhere around 136 :/

Ive also read about chemone being shit recently.. Who knows really.

I can vouch for osta gains double strength letro. I use 2/10ths of a ml eod on cycle with great success. Softened up a lump i have and haven't had a flare up since i started using it. Which is big because I'm very gyno prone, unfortunately the only side i ever get from the juice.

I've never had this problem.. is it better to run just letro or get nolvadex with adex/aromasin? I've seen where Heavy says Nolvadex for 4-6 weeks is pretty standard for a small lump

Nolva with aromasin is a good idea. The nolva will help with gyno and the aromasin will drop your estro as nolva doesn't do this

IML Gear Cream!
oh lol idk.. ive seen a couple bunk labs.. one RS Letro was somewhere around 136 :/

Ive also read about chemone being shit recently.. Who knows really.

You sure it was RS letro? Link the labs if you can.

I would use Nolva for the lump. Try a few weeks @ 20mg/day. I'm 100% certain the Nolva I have from RS is legit, but CEM products also has good Nolva.

Never used Osta-Gain.

You sure it was RS letro? Link the labs if you can.

I would use Nolva for the lump. Try a few weeks @ 20mg/day. I'm 100% certain the Nolva I have from RS is legit, but CEM products also has good Nolva.

Never used Osta-Gain.

Glad to hear your opinion reguarding their products.

I will when I get a computer. Im pretty sure the labs were on IMF.. I know Heavy is a supporter of RS and Chemone. Although I've read a thread the other day about chemone sending bunk stuff. I honestly have no idea what's true. I also noticed that Purchase Peptides isn't on IMF anymore either..??

It seems like there were a surprisingly large number of bunk letro reports in the last few months from many vendors that otherwise had good reputations (mine was from MP research, definitely bunk tho) so perhaps the letro problem in particular was due to an upstream supplier, a crooked Chinese pharm for instance.

Back