• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

New to proviron

bigbal2943

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys my cycle is at 1g test e , 400 Deca and 100var. I'm also running t3. I'm taking 12.5mg aromasin ed. I have 3 weeks left pinning in my cycle. So I figure closer to 5. I just got my hands on 25mg proviron (40 count). My question is when to use it, how much, and do I continue my aromasin with the proviron. My labs look great and I can get labs whenever. Thanks for advice in advance

3492 out

Provi is an excellent compound. Its a dht like mast. Small drying effect, increased libido, non suppressive, lowers SHBG, increases mood. Its a great addition.

I've heard 12.5 ed or eod works . I forget exactly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I use 50mg first thing in the morning

Ok from what I'm reading I should get labs to check my e2 because I'm going to stick with 12.5 mg aromasin ed

Going to give it a go at 50 for 20 days
3492 out

Last edited:
You will notice it at 25 ed. 50 ed is the dose I recommend. You can go all the way to 100 but I have a great sex drive and good effects at 50

IML Gear Cream!
I use Vermodje proviron 50mgs ed threw entire cycle.

50 mgs ed. Good Stuff here!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1403108223.046204.jpg

Back