• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

another DS touchdown

mofro82

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Started the alpha dbol today I have a little over 3 weeks left on my cycle so this should turn out nice.

Attachments

• 20140617_125638.jpg
    20140617_125638.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 91
200 tabs .. 3 weeks .. 90mg a day or bust !! Lol

Foreal though, keep us updated brother, just saw Murf updated his thread that he loves em :thumb:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea please throw an update ... Hope you feel the same as me bro . Im sure you will . Thanks for the post

Will do..... I also orded some of the vermodje test p which should be in any day. . I can say this for sure I've ordered from multiple sources on ASF and in my opinion the gear, customer service, and T/A with DS are the best hands down.

vermodje test p

DS came through once again for me..

Attachments

• 20140619_155408.jpg
    20140619_155408.jpg
    59 KB · Views: 56
Last edited:
Will do..... I also orded some of the vermodje test p which should be in any day. . I can say this for sure I've ordered from multiple sources on ASF and in my opinion the gear, customer service, and T/A with DS are the best hands down.

Thank you for feedback. :)
I do my best to provide best gear possible and best service to keep customers happy.

Best gear along with the FASTEST shipping ... Why shop anywhere else

Pharmacom Tbol, Dbol, Stanos, Anavar and Halo are in stock. :) Also Pharmacom Sust300 and Pharmacom Test Cyp. There is a mix up with Pharmacom Test Cyp at my web site, no picture and no price set but it will be fixed within 48h. price is $80 per 10ml vial.

TestoRapid will be restocked no later than wednesday. Alphabol(AP Dbol) coming next week as well.

Alpha Pharma Alphabolin primo, Testocyp, Androxine all in stock now as well as all other Alpha Pharma testosterones, nandrolones, EQ, Parabolin, Androxine (tren suspension), Rexobol 10mg winny tabs, Rexogin injectable winny, nolva, arimidex, T3, letro

DS results

Ok guys the last two months Ive ran all DS products and am currently taking alpha dbol my last 3 weeks.. I have gained 31 pounds and probably have lost 15 pounds of body fat. I probably could've gained more but I wanted lean gains. I worked my butt off to gain mass and loose fat at the same time. 2011 I was in a horrible car accident and was told that I probably wouldn't be able work pipelines or lift because of the injuries I had but fuck that I proved them wrong.. when I started little over 3months ago I didnt have much.muscle at all because I broke damn near every bone in my body in the wreck so u can imagine how much muscle mass you loose in.casts and not doing anything physical for over a year plus all the pain meds those fucktard doctors had me on.. so anyway here is my before and after.. thanks DS. Starting165lbs 196lbs 5-11..... first pic is before the.rest are after pics

Attachments

• 20131206_154718.jpg
    20131206_154718.jpg
    38.2 KB · Views: 33
  • 20140710_165410.jpg
    20140710_165410.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 28
  • 20140710_165305.jpg
    20140710_165305.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 33
  • 20140710_165414.jpg
    20140710_165414.jpg
    45.4 KB · Views: 27
Ohh yeah and the alpha dbol is the shit my strength as went through the roof not mention the weight its added.. I know this sound wierd but since I started taking it I have dropped body fat like crazy while steadily putting on muscle.. it does give me some of the worst cramps in calves ive ever had and the pumps hurt like hell but its definitely worth it

Ok guys the last two months Ive ran all DS products and am currently taking alpha dbol my last 3 weeks.. I have gained 31 pounds and probably have lost 15 pounds of body fat. I probably could've gained more but I wanted lean gains. I worked my butt off to gain mass and loose fat at the same time. 2011 I was in a horrible car accident and was told that I probably wouldn't be able work pipelines or lift because of the injuries I had but fuck that I proved them wrong.. when I started little over 3months ago I didnt have much.muscle at all because I broke damn near every bone in my body in the wreck so u can imagine how much muscle mass you loose in.casts and not doing anything physical for over a year plus all the pain meds those fucktard doctors had me on.. so anyway here is my before and after.. thanks DS. Starting165lbs 196lbs 5-11..... first pic is before the.rest are after pics

such a awesome transformation brother! Alpha Pharma has treated you very well! ;) Very good to hear you are better from your accident and back in gym training hard gaining muscle. This is excellent review of my products too. Thank you!

Very impressive bro , Seriously hard work right there

Back