• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Stacking Deca and Tren

Dueycrakk

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any of you guys ever done this? What were gains and sides like? Did you need to take extra prami or caber? Just curious because some people say you should never run them together others say it's the best stack. Test would be stacked with them both of course.

I'd do it. But I'd do it at a reasonable dose. Like pick the highest dose of one that you would run. Say 600mg of tren E if that were your max you would go. Then split the difference with 300mg of each. So you're still only getting 600mg of 19nor to deal with.

I asked the same question here: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/23487-Running-Two-19nors-Fact-or-Broscience

I am currently running:

TPA-350mg a week
Tren A-525mg a week
NPP-350mg a week
Proviron-50mg a day
Aromasin-12.5mg a day
Caber-.5mg twice a week

I started at lower doses through week 4, had labs run and prolactin was crushed and E2 was in high 40s which is fine with me. So far an excellent recomp or very lean bulk with good definition.

I do it like BTC said, I stack Deca in all my cycles. I know some guys dont like the unwanted sides. But they really dont get too bad for me thankfully.

I am running Test, Tren and Deca now. All good with little to no sides. 500/600/300

I asked the same question here: http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/23487-Running-Two-19nors-Fact-or-Broscience

I am currently running:

TPA-350mg a week
Tren A-525mg a week
NPP-350mg a week
Proviron-50mg a day
Aromasin-12.5mg a day
Caber-.5mg twice a week

I started at lower doses through week 4, had labs run and prolactin was crushed and E2 was in high 40s which is fine with me. So far an excellent recomp or very lean bulk with good definition.

Man I couldnt handle that much aromasin with only 350mg test. Hard hitting TPA or not. I cant even handle 12.5mg twice a week on 600mg test.

I haven't tried a nandrolone stack yet but if I did I think it would be around 300 tren and 300 deca. Then 450-500mg test.

For us experienced lifters over time you have these overuse injuries or nicks as I call them . It becomes almost impossible to train 100% without something to relieve the joints . I have never found anything better than Npp for that . I use some in ALL my runs as it lets me train heavier from the gear in comfort . Never had a problem . Now I wouldn't be running 600 each of npp / tren or anything . Last summer I ran 525mg/wk tren a and 350mg/wk of npp with test and mast and LOVED it !

I stack them as well.. I like to keep doses equal with just a tad bit higher test dose.. Currently at 400 TestP, 300 Tren Hex, 300 Nandrolone Prop (not NPP)..and some other stuff but that's irrelevant, lol..
As long as you manage your E2 and prolactin from the get go there should be no issues...

I'm running test at a gram,npp at 400mg and tren at 500mg now and feel great! my joints haven't hurt for awhile and I am able to lift heavier without the pain hindering my progress.

I'm running test at a gram,npp at 400mg and tren at 500mg now and feel great! my joints haven't hurt for awhile and I am able to lift heavier without the pain hindering my progress.

That's a fat fucking cycle bro.

IML Gear Cream!
That's a fat fucking cycle bro.
I'm trying to make some good gains and cut some fat this year. I figure I have a bunch of test so I might as well run it high as my base then add in the rest. The npp is the shit. I wish I would have got it sooner. I was able to bb curl a lot more today and really destroy my biceps like never before! As you know I'm not really feeling the tren, but with switching to tren E, I hope I see good results.

I'm trying to make some good gains and cut some fat this year. I figure I have a bunch of test so I might as well run it high as my base then add in the rest. The npp is the shit. I wish I would have got it sooner. I was able to bb curl a lot more today and really destroy my biceps like never before! As you know I'm not really feeling the tren, but with switching to tren E, I hope I see good results.

I'm running 400mg of some really good tren E. just finishing week 4 and all I am feeling is some extreme warmth after carb meals and in the morning before I get out of bed. Weights are going up slightly but I'm after quality reps and strict slow concentration over plowing through weight. But I noticed I still had to increase some things earlier today. But I'm running slin too so that definitely factors in. I see myself in the mirror every day all day so I don't feel like I'm changing at all but my wife is like STFU dude, don't be retarded. One of the guys I know at the gym who I have been seeing less lately cause of my earlier training time now (because of slin) asked me if I was using synthol in my chest Tuesday. So I guess that's a good thing. If the Lab you are using has good reviews then just roll with it and if its basically side free then good.

I'm running 400mg of some really good tren E. just finishing week 4 and all I am feeling is some extreme warmth after carb meals and in the morning before I get out of bed. Weights are going up slightly but I'm after quality reps and strict slow concentration over plowing through weight. But I noticed I still had to increase some things earlier today. But I'm running slin too so that definitely factors in. I see myself in the mirror every day all day so I don't feel like I'm changing at all but my wife is like STFU dude, don't be retarded. One of the guys I know at the gym who I have been seeing less lately cause of my earlier training time now (because of slin) asked me if I was using synthol in my chest Tuesday. So I guess that's a good thing. If the Lab you are using has good reviews then just roll with it and if its basically side free then good.
The lab is good, had blood drawn and came back great. No sides or pip, so I plan to use them till I run out!

Any ai or anti prolactin needed? People just repeat what they hear saying two 19nors is a huge no no but seems like a lot of experienced guys who know their body do it.

Any ai or anti prolactin needed? People just repeat what they hear saying two 19nors is a huge no no but seems like a lot of experienced guys who know their body do it.
I use an ai eod, but no prolactin issues yet. I don't have any sides besides sweating at night.

nah, fuck that its not a no no. You just gotta know what you're doing. Gotta know your body. If you run 400mg deca and do fine and run 400mg tren and do fine and you know how you're body reacts to each individually AND you don't lactate then I see no issues combining them. I personally would go with less is more with a stack like this though. No more than 300 of each. let them work together and do what they do. Don't go all "more is better" with it. People run 600mg tren all the time and 600mg deca all the time so wtf would be a huge deal with 600mg of total 19 nor....mixed or not. of course some guys get more progesterone sides from one and not the other but its knowing your body. have lots of caber and keep that AI up there. Or be smart and run 200/200 for 4 weeks then 300/300ect.

I am currently running:

TPA-350mg a week
Tren A-525mg a week
NPP-350mg a week
Proviron-50mg a day
Aromasin-12.5mg a day
Caber-.5mg twice a week

apart from the proviron, i like that as a recomp cycle.
i have ran tren E with Deca and had no problems...as others have said keep your total dose in and around the max total you would have dosed either of them solo.

nah, fuck that its not a no no. You just gotta know what you're doing. Gotta know your body. If you run 400mg deca and do fine and run 400mg tren and do fine and you know how you're body reacts to each individually AND you don't lactate then I see no issues combining them. I personally would go with less is more with a stack like this though. No more than 300 of each. let them work together and do what they do. Don't go all "more is better" with it. People run 600mg tren all the time and 600mg deca all the time so wtf would be a huge deal with 600mg of total 19 nor....mixed or not. of course some guys get more progesterone sides from one and not the other but its knowing your body. have lots of caber and keep that AI up there. Or be smart and run 200/200 for 4 weeks then 300/300ect.

This!

Take it from somebody who tried the "more is better", it is not.

I still don't get the obsession with adding Deca to Tren cycles. If anything you should add some NPP and run it M/W/F in lesser doses to experience FAR LESS sides and more gains.

Just my opinion and I like big butts; therefore, I cannot lie :winkfinger:

I think we're just going on the premise of two 19nor's together her in general. But I totally agree...if one is going to do it then npp is the best bet. I'm adding 150mg of deca under my tren e but that's just to lube the shoulders a little.

Get Shredded!
I've been running a test deca cycle and im throwing in some tren e now. im looking foward on seeing how the two work together. I've heard alot of good things and alot of bad. The only way ill know is if I try it my self.

Back