• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🏋️‍👨‍⚕ Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! ⚕🏥

Is This Reality On This Board?

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Any of you homos who use a sponsor here for your illegal activities been told you must have "full reputation" to be granted the privilege of handing your money to someone for product?

I'm serious, someone actually told me this is true. My initial reaction is this is 100% BS, but who knows.

I have no way of knowing because unlike you gays I don't use illegal products.

GYCH.

This is true. The way Vbulletin works is when a 'full rep' of 2147483647 points is reached, it is impossible that the poster is LE. srs

Is there more than one source that does this? I thought there was only one.

Bro AAS is illegal without an rx, how would you feel if some random dude at the gym walked up to you and was like "bro can I get a list of what you take and where you got it from?" Trust takes time my friend.

Bro AAS is illegal without an rx, how would you feel if some random dude at the gym walked up to you and was like "bro can I get a list of what you take and where you got it from?" Trust takes time my friend.
True. But having a 200 hundred posts on a forum doesn't mean that someone isn't LE. Internet reputation means shit if you're using that as a safety system. LE intelligent enough to run online stings aren't going around asking for it on their first posts. You can bet they'd be trying to cultivate a reputation.

Last edited:
True. But having a 200 hundred posts on a forum doesn't mean that someone isn't LE. Internet reputation means shit if you're using that as a safety system. LE intelligent enough to run online stings aren't going around asking for it on their first posts. You can bet they'd be trying to cultivate a reputation.

good point, didn't think about that. Trust and chance are just a part of the game we play though, I know for me I'm far more apprehensive about ordering from a website than from a private source through email. At the end of the day we are all risking something by doing what we do though. I know it's not a be all end all but I think waiting for someone to earn a little rep and actively post is a good step in attempting to verify they are legit.

The person who stated this was dead serious, LOLZ.

Im actually more encouraged when they post something fairly stupid...

...Having many posts or rep count max'd out don't mean shit, RAIN is 100% correct .. People seem to think LE can't hang in the PIT !!!! lol

The person who stated this was dead serious, LOLZ.

it is true, when I had my rep at 100 and a few posts I was told to stick around and post some more before being referred to said source.

- - - Updated - - -

Im actually more encouraged when they post something fairly stupid...

lol just as easy for LE to play dumb as it is for them to hang around though right?

IML Gear Cream!
...Having many posts or rep count max'd out don't mean shit, RAIN is 100% correct .. People seem to think LE can't hang in the PIT !!!! lol

Truth, I became a mod with less than 20 posts myself. WOW, I feel I've come a long way since last week.

This is true. The way Vbulletin works is when a 'full rep' of 2147483647 points is reached, it is impossible that the poster is LE. srs

They weed you right out of the academy if you have that kind of rep.

Truth, I became a mod with less than 20 posts myself. WOW, I feel I've come a long way since last week.

greater # of posts = impressive physique

Any of you homos who use a sponsor here for your illegal activities been told you must have "full reputation" to be granted the privilege of handing your money to someone for product?

I'm serious, someone actually told me this is true. My initial reaction is this is 100% BS, but who knows.

I have no way of knowing because unlike you gays I don't use illegal products.

GYCH.

^^Only uses test booster and strawberry Body Fortresses whey protein

i guarantee there are LEO in this forum. but instead of busting they are using.

I'm LE and I have full reputation. I've been building a case against all you fags since day 1...the other shoe is soon to fall.

Its actually pretty simple. If they don't deadlift or squat they are LE. Srs.

Back