• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle

SaggySacks

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I was thinking about starting my first cycle of Tren, Deca, and Test. I have a few concerns as far as the side effects such as man tits, testicular atrophy, and the biggest one being not able to produce testosterone when i come off of my cycle. Is there anything i should do to prevent these side effects? Have you guys noticed these side effects? Thanks.

Read the rules and stickies!!! That should answer some of those questions for you!
and one more thing....... You are gonna get bombed on for your post! Do some reading bro

Last edited:
Lol is this serious? C'mon dude , read up some, read other peoples questions, everything you have asked has been asked by others many times.

First off if you had done any research at all you would know how bad an idea that is. And this is not a place where somebody is going to just tell you what you want to hear. Stick around study learn and when you can answer all the questions you just asked yourself..... study some more.

That sounds like a terrible first cycle. Please read the stickies.

Hey guys I was thinking about starting my first cycle of Tren, Deca, and Test. I have a few concerns as far as the side effects such as man tits, testicular atrophy, and the biggest one being not able to produce testosterone when i come off of my cycle. Is there anything i should do to prevent these side effects? Have you guys noticed these side effects? Thanks.

53592e67245ef3601913b78a_tumblr_n1teuiifhr1r5fi7oo1_500.gif

Fucking troll:jerkit:

Back