• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Interpret my Pimo Enth and TRT NEW Bloodwork.

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi Guys, Figured id get more spins here.
History: on trt, have been on TRT and 300mg of primo enth from two well respected sources here (I can post, but not sure if breaking rules) for about 7 weeks now. Im dieting and doing lots of cardio so no real gains, just looking to hold muscle and look harder. Test is at 150mg a week average and my adex is about .5 to .75mg per week total (Test and adex is pharma perscription). Before this, I was on TRT and anavar, and my lipids were TRASHED. came off, waited 2 weeks, and now on this present cycle I discussed above so here it is, 7 weeks in on 300mg primo and 150mg test per week.

HDL: 32
LDL: 88 (fuck yeah!)
total: 135
VLDL: 15

So all that looks better than I expected,

Now these: are the values that were off. I have never seen my estrogen this low. Keep in mind when Im rocking .5mg EOD of adex on TRT, im about at 20 estrodial. Also, my last blood work at the end of my anavar cycle showed a creatinine level of 1.33, so this is creeping and i am not sure why. My BP is fine, along with BUN levels, and other markers

RBC: 5.82 (range 4.14-5.80)
Creatinine serum: 1.47 (range .76-1.27)
Estrodial: <5.1 (range 7.6-42.6)

so what is up with the low E..is primo a known anti-E or something, and why would my RBCs be high, considering my dose

thanks guys, would love to hear your advice. the creatinine is what is worrying me more than anything else

Where was your rbc previously? Yes primo can lower e to some extent, were you taking an ai also?

Everything looks normal for a bodybuilder but your AI may have been administered too close to the draw or the AI dose is too high.

Lipids look nice. I don't think I have seen yours look this good before on cycle.

Thanks heavy,
However still kinda nervous about the kidney stuff. Bun/creatine ratio is 10, eGfR is 63. This should be about 90. Kidney function is not something i want to mess with, probably going to drop the primo until i figure that out

Thanks heavy,
However still kinda nervous about the kidney stuff. Bun/creatine ratio is 10, eGfR is 63. This should be about 90. Kidney function is not something i want to mess with, probably going to drop the primo until i figure that out
egfr cannot be accurately calculated in people with unusual levels of LBM. Amputees or bodybuilders will skew the number big time. Just get a urine test to see if you are dumping protein in your urine. I was concerned the first time I saw mine and went in for urinalysis twice in 6 months. My urine was normal and Mills said not to worry about it. He said its because of my LBM.

You can also buy a BP machine and check BP every morning when you wake. BP can cause kidney stess. If your urine and BP are normal its highly likely you are fine.

btw, interesting fun fact. Blacks typically have a higher amount of LBM than other races so they automatically calculate egfr based on the assumption of more LBM.

9) Why are there different estimated levels of GFR for African Americans?

The MDRD study equation includes a term for the African American race to account for the
fact that African Americans have a higher GFR than Caucasians (and other races included in the
MDRD Study) at the same level of serum creatinine. This is due to higher average muscle mass
and creatinine generation rate in African Americans. Clinical laboratories may not collect data
on race and therefore may report GFR estimates using the equation for Caucasians. For African
Americans, multiply the GFR estimate for Caucasians by 1.21.

11) Why are there different estimated levels of GFR for males and females?

The MDRD study equation includes a term for female sex to account for the fact that men have
a higher GFR than women at the same level of serum creatinine. This is due to higher average
muscle mass and creatinine generation rate in men.

12) Why are there different estimated levels of GFR for people of different ages?

The MDRD study equation includes a term for age to account for the fact that younger people
have a higher GFR than older people at the same level of serum creatinine. This is due to higher
average muscle mass and creatinine generation rate in younger people

Back