• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Dionysus Labs

RAINier

Super Mod McBain
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Recently received some gear from Dionysus Labs (google is your friend. Lab is carried at a couple of places)

Shipping was lightning fast, a matter of days. Packaging was excellent and the products were very well protected and secure (almost ridiculously so with the security). Products were professionally packed in nice well-made packs.

They recently started producing orals, so that's probably of most interest to this forum (the injectables already have good reviews on other forums). I got some of the brand new orals, a 30 pack of 40mg dbol in the orals category.

It's good dianabol. Solid feeling (split in half and dosing twice a day), helps kill it in the gym daily, and I feel the water coming on fast after a few days with these. Strength is up already! Potent and dosed well.

Good outfit, I can recommend them without reservations.

It is always nice to have another good source on board. Let us know when you arrive

I ran their Test E 300 back in Oct. Happy with the results :)

Can't speak for the product as I haven't tried it yet, but my interactions with Dionysus have been extremely professional, service oriented and top notch. If the gear is as good as his service this labs a home run.

I agree with Rainer's assessment of Dio.

The website is easy to navigate, communication was solid, TA was super fast and the packaging is stellar. He runs a solid ooeration. :winkfinger:

Attachments

• 20140808_120915.jpg
    20140808_120915.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 81
Thank you Velociraptor your words are too kind. Need to watch what I say until I decide to jump on the sponsor wagon. Still on the fence because we are almost to the point of locking the site for current clients only.

I agree with Rainer's assessment of Dio.

The website is easy to navigate, communication was solid, TA was super fast and the packaging is stellar. He runs a solid ooeration. :winkfinger:

Its 100% organic triple filtered GSO from Italy. We have half a pallet of it coming. comes in glass bottles. So smooth prop can be drawn in 29g pins.

We have installed out private shop module. 2-3 weeks we will close new registrations. This helps us control quality, as we get a grip on the new demand we will open registrations for 1-2 days then no more for 3-4 months. Its open now for 2 weeks tops.

Hello Dionysus, I know this is an old thread but you may reply. I am on my second run with some of your gear and I was wondering if you are keeping your site locked down for good? Or is there hope to get on board in the future.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A word to the wise. This guy is a total psycho, and totally unsecure in his business practices. Don't believe me? I can get you in touch with one of his former large customers and supermod on his nazi run forum. Seriously, stay far, far, away from this clown.

Last edited:
A word to the wise. This guy is a total psycho, and totally unsecure in his business practices. Don't believe me? I can get you in touch with one of his former large customers and supermod on his nazi run forum. Seriously, stay far, far, away from this clown.

yeah,I remember he posted pics of himself with no face covered...and he accepted to have a customer coming to his own house to get the gear.he lived near him,so dionysus suggested a deliver by hand,in order to save shipping cost..."hey bro,you live near me,come to my house and I'll give you the juice".
everything on meso (I know it's a stupid board) but dio confirmed the whole story.It doesn't seem a safe way to do business

It wasn't to his house it was over dinner and drinks...after they went to six flags together. They're bff's now.

yeah,I remember he posted pics of himself with no face covered...and he accepted to have a customer coming to his own house to get the gear.he lived near him,so dionysus suggested a deliver by hand,in order to save shipping cost..."hey bro,you live near me,come to my house and I'll give you the juice".
everything on meso (I know it's a stupid board) but dio confirmed the whole story.It doesn't seem a safe way to do business
This is true. Plus they exchanged phone numbers and were texting. And to add to the stupidity, the guy was on Evo and signed up thru Facebook. So he is telling everyone how him and Dio met at his house and purchased gear...... and his screen name was his REAL name! The really scary part is Dio didn't understand what the problem was with all this.

Get Shredded!
He also had a vendor here selling his gear, then tried coming on board to undercut the vendor.

This is true. Plus they exchanged phone numbers and were texting. And to add to the stupidity, the guy was on Evo and signed up thru Facebook. So he is telling everyone how him and Dio met at his house and purchased gear...... and his screen name was his REAL name! The really scary part is Dio didn't understand what the problem was with all this.

f894699c8a9089db0b47ece3995e5b50ecf5f07e5a8f33d1419f0bf1ed5e3a69.jpg

Hmm well that sucks, i out of connections where I live:/ ah well

I have to agree. Ive been on the boards for over 15 years. Its becoming so unbelievably easy to obtain gear. Hell a 12 year old can come onto alot of boards because they are open source boards and purchase. Ive seen it all on the boards. Every big bust the DEA has been involved Ive seen what it does to the community. The security has become almost non existent at some places and some sources just dont give a fuck. It seems that every new post from a new user says 2 things. Hi and where can I get gear. Back in the day if you did that shit you were banned instantly. Sources need to not be so out in the open because if you think that another huge bust isnt coming like Operation Raw Deal than your stupid. I know that juice isnt No 1 on the priority list like Heroin and Meth but they have to bust sources to keep people from bitching so much. JMO and alot of other long time vets in our community. Just want people to be safe and use more common sense

And that is why I'm having an issue ordering online. I've seen how easy it is and I honestly don't wanna get screwed over. I'm very new to these boards but I've been offered hookups it my paranoia won't let me place an order, that's kinda why I was hoping to stick with gear that I've already had

I saw that whole thing go down on EVO. I have to say..that was one of the strangest threads I have ever read. What made it so strange that when I first read the post I thought for sure it was someone trolling and trying to screw with Dio. Then Dio shows up and was like... oh yeah its all good fellas.. LOL

Back