• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Introduction and input 2.0 - let's try this again

DR.BroScience

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alright, we'll after a rather inauspicuous start I've been guided in the right direction. So let's try this again. Here's my intro and my proposed first cycle. I'm basically looking for input, ideas, questions, general help.

Hey everyone, new to the forums but been a lurker for a while. First off a little about my stats. I'm 24yo 5'7" and 165lbs. I've been small all my life, mom was 5'3" and 98lbs, dad is 5'8" 150lbs. I've bee working out seriously for about 6 years now, and with a good diet and hard work I put on 20lbs in 4 years. Problem is I've pretty much reached my peak, or at least it feels like it. In the past year I haven't gained a single solid pound, give or take water weight throughout the day. I'm happy to have surpassed what I thought was my peak at 145, but it's frustrating when I know I'm working hard and just not seeing any more results. So moral of the story I picked up some Test. Cyp. and decided to run it at 500mg each week for 10 weeks. Long story short, 5 weeks in and not a single pound was gained. I figured the gear must be bunk, had blood work done as well as independent analysis of the vials. Sure enough, test levels came back in low to normal range, and the vial consisted of guess what.. oil. Nothing else, just oil. Needless to say I was highly disappointed as I was sure the source was legit, and the Sci**** packaging looked legit as well.

Moving on. I now have some ideas as to what I'd like to try for my first real cycle and believe the sources to be g2g.

Here are my proposals

Sustanon - 500mg each week for 12 weeks
(Pinning 250mg on Monday and Thursday)
Exemestane - 12.5mg every other day

Or

Trenbolone A - 300mg each week for 8 weeks
(Pinning 100mg every other day)
Cabergoline - .5mg every other day
Exemestane - 12.5 my every third day

Hopefully that's easier to understand than my use of SIG code. I apologize it's just what I'm used to. So do these look acceptable? Would one benefit more in size vs strength ?

Also here is a sample of my diet

Breakfast - 3 whole eggs, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 4oz top sirloin, 2pc whole wheat
snack - protein bar (usually builder,or metrx)
lunch - 6oz chicken breast, 1cup brown rice, 2 tbsp peanut butter, 1pc of fruit(whole apple or something)
snack - 4 oz salmon or mahi mahi
(usually work out around this time and have post work out shake 1 serving universal real gains)
dinner - 4 oz salmon or turkey, 1/4 cup brown rice

I'd run the Sustanon cycle. Tren isn't for novices.

Your exemestane dose is on the low side. You may need to bump it up to 12.5mg ED.

The sides are harsher with tren and you should be running test with tren anyways.

Warrior

I appreciate the input warrior. Does the Sustanon dosage seem appropriate ? I was under the impression exemestane only needed to be dosed every other day , however I will adjust my dosage based off your opinion. Am I missing anything or should I be able to see solid gains with this? I'm really dying to break through this barrier, this last year with little to no results is killing me.

I'm not a fan of Sustanon but it will work fine. 500mg a week of test will put your levels WAY above natural.

It all comes down to diet and training. If you want to bulk you need to up those calories.

Warrior

Any particular reason you don't like Sustanon? Would say Test E be more your liking? I feel like I know my body pretty well and for a while there I was making solid gains. I eat as much as I can tolerate without vomiting and train hard. I've just hit a wall, whether it's genetic due to my family's small size or just a plateau I don't know.

I understand your frustration, DR. as I was in the same situation before starting my first cycle 4 weeks ago. Now I'm seeing gains every workout and I've never felt better and more confident both in and out of the gym. Go for it.

As far as what you've proposed:

Unless you're dead set on running Sust you might try a single test ester like E or Cyp for a smoother ride. And try throwing in 25 mgs/day of Dbol for the first 4-6 weeks. Just a suggestion.

Good luck

Triad - thanks man, that's exactly what I'm hoping for on my first cycle. I'm not dead set on Sustanon , it's just at a good price. I would be perfectly fine trying something else.

Warrior - does my diet not seem enough to bulk on ? This diet includes more protein and carbs than what I used to make gains with. Any suggestions on how to improve it?

I love sust but like warrior said diet means more. I can literally transform on 300mg of test if diet is on point. Focus on that first. Enter it all into myfitnesspal.com and see what your macros/cals are. If you aren't progressing you need to adjust macros or lower/raise them. Its that simple. A little test and maybe some gh and anyone can be a beast with hard work.

Up your calories just a tad. Add veggies to dinner. Switch protein bar for whey, it's better for you and cheaper.

In regards to cycle, get yourself some Test E or Test C instead of Sust, it'll be better for in the long run. Do the first cycle, the second seems like a bad idea.

Let us know if you have any questions

I love sust but like warrior said diet means more. I can literally transform on 300mg of test if diet is on point. Focus on that first. Enter it all into myfitnesspal.com and see what your macros/cals are. If you aren't progressing you need to adjust macros or lower/raise them. Its that simple. A little test and maybe some gh and anyone can be a beast with hard work.
Thing is I've already increased my macros and total calories more than once. I started my current diet about 3 months ago after changing it twice before. I just haven't been able to gain this last year at all. But thanks man, I'll try to find more condensed foods. ( I.e. Higher protein/carbs per serving per weight)

Up your calories just a tad. Add veggies to dinner. Switch protein bar for whey, it's better for you and cheaper.

In regards to cycle, get yourself some Test E or Test C instead of Sust, it'll be better for in the long run. Do the first cycle, the second seems like a bad idea.

Appreciate it RAINier. I'll try some test e at 500mg each week then instead. Do you think adding dbol for a kick start would be smart or should I just hold off on that? Also, I already drink a shake a day, and thought replacing whole foods with shakes was a bad idea? I mean the shake I drink has about 52g protein and 84g carbs by itself. Not to mention the additional macros that come with adding 12 oz whole milk to it.

Thing is I've already increased my macros and total calories more than once. I started my current diet about 3 months ago after changing it twice before. I just haven't been able to gain this last year at all. But thanks man, I'll try to find more condensed foods. ( I.e. Higher protein/carbs per serving per weight)

Just to give you an idea I eat whole meals a day at 3600cals while cutting. To grow I can get as high as 5ka day of clean cals. 32oz chicken a day and all whole carb sources.

Holy sh*t lol. Right now I'm eating more than I've ever eaten in my life and nothing's giving. My body doesn't really like gaining weight though. I was literally exactly the same size from 9th grade till I was about 19. I gained about 20lbs from 19-23 ( yes some was fat) and now I just can't seem to push past this point.

I followed warriors advice awhile back on the dirty bulk advice and it made all the difference. I was paranoid of fat going to midsection but it's not so bad. Shit is getting real now for sure and I feel way better doing dirty bulk. No lethargy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a thread somewhere about warriors dirty bulk? I wanna read it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

90% of protein bars are poison. Sugar alcohols and all kinds of garbage. I'd rather eat a snickers.

Last edited:
Just to give you an idea I eat whole meals a day at 3600cals while cutting. To grow I can get as high as 5ka day of clean cals. 32oz chicken a day and all whole carb sources.

Exactly^^^. Never less than 30 oz a day here. Never less than 6oz of chicken a meal. PWO I never use less than 7.5oz. Any red meat is 8oz minimum per serving. Same with any fish, 8oz minimum. Eating a little over maintenance and recomping and growing even with 500g carbs a day.

No offense to the OP but you're eating like a bird if you want to grow

Exactly^^^. Never less than 30 oz a day here. Never less than 6oz of chicken a meal. PWO I never use less than 7.5oz. Any red meat is 8oz minimum per serving. Same with any fish, 8oz minimum. Eating a little over maintenance and recomping and growing even with 500g carbs a day.

No offense to the OP but you're eating like a bird if you want to grow

None taken. I've been skinny as a rail my entire life man. Only reason I'm frustrated is because I used to make gains with less food than this. Only solution is to eat more I suppose.

So I guess I'll be running

Test E - 500mg each week for 12 weeks

doubling my meat servings, cutting protein bars out completely and putting a shake in there place. Also adding veggies to dinner. How does this sound guys?

Back