• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

question on raws

dixdiesel

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
i came to the conclusion im going to jus make my own raws , just like oils and tabs every one is a dealer someone is cutting something with a filler to make more obviously. so how would you kno if you got decent raws , how do you know your sponsor gets good raws , can you even test raws? this wwhole ugl wworld has gone bad not all but most and its a dam shame.

You can make your own raw powders, but good luck with that. If your going to invest all the money needed for a legit lab, you may as well become a source yourself. You can test the raw powders you would receive from a source. There are many methods, some you can do at home. I won't go into details, because I'm not an expert; but you can find what you need on the internet.

You never know what your source is getting until you try it. No different than "pharm" grade that turns out to be fake. Some fakes are even decent. I used some "fake" Parabolan many years ago, that looked almost real in the ampule, but when tested, it was Tren Ace, not Tren Hex; and was almost 100mg/ml. All in all, it wasn't a bad "fake". I ended up buying quite a few more of them actually.

Most raws are being produced in China, so just like anything Chinese, some is good, some is decent and a lot of it is shit. A few other Asian countries i know of have raw labs as well. India has another. I know of at least 3 in Europe as well.

Most raw powders we are interested in are actually "easy" to make and "cheap". Move to China and set up shop.

For a whole host of different reasons, this is one of the worst ideas I've heard.Take it from me, OP, you're best served by finding a good raws source. There's nothing you (armed with a chemistry degree, extensive chemical synthesis experience, modern chemistry lab equipped for synthesis, confidential sources for all your precursors and tens of thousand of dollars, you're going to need all these things to turn out a range of high quality raws in appreciable amounts) can do that 50+ good raws sources aren't already doing.What Warrior mentioned above isn't actually "making the raws" like you might think.

Last edited:
Just be careful on the raws. There's a guy in another forum that bought some and recrystalized to find a ton of filler.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Not sure why you would want to make your own raws. There is one sponsor I use on here RELIGIOUSLY to get my raws to homebrew. They are cheap as shit and their raws are fucking potent!

Not sure why you would want to make your own raws. There is one sponsor I use on here RELIGIOUSLY to get my raws to homebrew. They are cheap as shit and their raws are fucking potent!

I'm guessing there's a red in the name?

Well, I only know 2 sources on here that do raws and there aren't many mentions of the other one.

I'll probably brew one of these days because it's so freaking cheap.

Well, I only know 2 sources on here that do raws and there aren't many mentions of the other one.

I'll probably brew one of these days because it's so freaking cheap.

It's worth it bro. Not to mention it's ridiculously easy to do.

IML Gear Cream!
We do have sponsors with good quality raws. I can tell you that they wouldn't be sticking around for long if they were selling fake shit.

Other people have done the testing and brewing, and you'll see what they have to say.

awesome replies thanks guys, i dont want to make raws i wouldnt know where to start. i just want to make my own capsules and possibly oils just so i know what im getting vs what others r making, it is a chance tho we all just want mg for mg for what were spending

i miss wrote when i said make my own raws i should have jus said home brew lol

That makes more sense haha. You can get good raws and brew them. There's a thread in the homebrew section that I stickied from Colochine, check that out.

Once you have some quality powders, and learn to brew your own, you will never want to go back to other stuff. Without powders, I'd never be the size I am now. With powders, at least I can afford to "play the game".

Back