• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

So I Had A Little Chat With HeavyIron...................

XYZ

THE WAR PIG
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
He's allowing me to rep all of my own posts because the crap that has been produced by you jerk-offs hasn't even been slightly entertaining. I'm the only one who has been producing positive, constructive threads and posts.

Bottom line: Step up your game or I'll be forced to rain down the negging.

Stupid people posting stupid things, like a diagram with a "sentence.....this is where poop comes from".....IDIOT!

Precious how you took the time to write this for me.

-jwgibbons

I just state the facts son, you do the actual deed of being a complete unoriginal tool. Go re-hash some old 80's garbage in your butt thread. GICH.

He's allowing me to rep all of my own posts because the crap that has been produced by you jerk-offs hasn't even been slightly entertaining. I'm the only one who has been producing positive, constructive threads and posts.

Stupid people posting stupid things, like a diagram with a "sentence.....this is where poop comes from".....IDIOT!

:roflmao:

Well where DOES the poop come from?

DO NOT make me neg you as well.

:clapping:..xyz is back .....:kiss:..xcuse mee u have lotz of thhreds to edit sum horible grimmar goinz onz sinze u were gonez

Well where DOES the poop come from?
more important is where it goes

18j2997n8qafxjpg.jpg

:clapping:..xyz is back .....:kiss:..xcuse mee u have lotz of thhreds to edit sum horible grimmar goinz onz sinze u were gonez

Don't make me neg you as well. I'm always here............XYZ sees all, but doesn't concern himself with the chatter of the birds. When the birds swaq too loud the wolf eats the birds. GICH.

Back