• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

oat flour?

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I think oat flour is what I'm thinking of.... I remember a pro, Flex Lewis perhaps....saying he put a cup of it in a shake an hour before training or something? It would be just complete powder form oats right? This would be great if so because I cant digest oats anymore.

It's actually just ground up oats. You can make it yourself by putting oats in a food processor!

If you can't do oats, flour won't help so much.

It's actually just ground up oats. You can make it yourself by putting oats in a food processor!

If you can't do oats, flour won't help so much.

you don't think it will help it break down more and digest?

If so then the answer is yes it will help aid in digestion
You can actually use a coffee grinder to diy

Guys, oats are naturally gluten-free.

The only way they would have gluten is if they were processed in a factory using equipment with gluten.

no celiac. Just low stomach acid from hypothyroidism. My wife had this issue to for a while but it passed when her meds got dialed in. I take hydrochloric acid with solid protein and it has done wonders for my stomach. Oats just don't get broken down. Even Quaker quick oats. Nuts come out looking just like they did when they went in too.
Real gluten, like when we were kids(us older guys) doesnt bother me. Like real organic shit that contains gluten. But this new shit, gmo garbage is poison.

Guys, oats are naturally gluten-free.

The only way they would have gluten is if they were processed in a factory using equipment with gluten.

Banana flour is another gluten free option

IML Gear Cream!
Banana flour is another gluten free option

Interesting..... I assume its just dried powderized banana right? Nothing else? I don't like the fruit themselves but I know they are awesome BB'ing food.

Also almond flour or coconut flour

Interesting..... I assume its just dried powderized banana right? Nothing else? I don't like the fruit themselves but I know they are awesome BB'ing food.

I'm not sure tbh but it's touted on all the paleo sites. I can't be fucked with baking lol

With the use of oat flour, the soluble fiber forms a gel that traps the bile acids and carries them out of your body. Your liver reacts to all this by making morebile acids. To do that, it pulls cholesterol out of your blood. Because you're not reabsorbing the cholesterol from your bile acids, and because you're also using up blood cholesterol to make more of them, your cholesterol level drops.Oat flour is good for your heart and health in general.

Back