• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Left breast has

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My left breast has a lump about 2 inches center above the nipple hard not to big like doesnt hurt, just noticed it this week.... Could it be gyno flare up?

Im running test tren,,, Kepping test e about 250mg and tren e @500 mg a week.

Could it be estro or progesterone based?....

Def not only quads and shoulders

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

My nips are a lil sensitive. I just went a whole month without using ancillaries just got my caber and letro in today...

The lump is near my nipple really and it doesn't hurt... just the size of a peanut never been prone gyno on a loSe does cycLe if anything it could be from my tren cycle not sure tho...

Do I go see my dr?

Yes u did :( about 1 1/2 or so above it but chest does have some fat if that makes a difference

Naw doesn't Itch I feel the lump when I tough it but doesn't hurt

IML Gear Cream!
Shave all the time and I'f recall I shaved my chest earlier this week... so I dunno tryin to research it i kno it's not cancer maybe a ciSt

@mp5 bro it's the tren no joke. I'm very prone to tren and it's sides. As of right now I have 3 lumps on my right chest right of my nipple and on the left , left side of nipple and below nipple. With a whooping 3 lol! I'm use to it tho. It's goes away on my pct . This time I did it a little different and ran an AI/caber tho from the start. Also I stopped tren now I'm on sus/mast/var. no pain in the nipples is a sign of prolactin homie. Bump the caber to 2mg a week and lay off of tren or try and drop the dose to 125 or 200 that should kinda help.

Ya man I have a lump left side never had this year when I had it. I was running 600 mg for 8 weeks of tren e. I was at the hospital for other stuff and they did ultra sound on my chest found nothing so that's good no lumps from the ultra sound. Gonna run 3x a week

How are u dosing your caber

Not sure why you started your cycle without your ancillaries on hand...lesson learned, I'm sure.
If you don't notice a reduction in the first two weeks after starting an AI and Caber, go see the doc.

Not sure why you started your cycle without your ancillaries on hand...lesson learned, I'm sure.
If you don't notice a reduction in the first two weeks after starting an AI and Caber, go see the doc.

I never had issues before with prolactin or progesterone sides. I aways have my aux on hand only run em when neeed be

Even if youre not gyno prone, you still need to take an ancillary while on cycle to control estrogen. It is not healthy AT ALL to have high estrogen...gyno is the least of your worries when it comes to estro sides. You should ALWAYS take an AI while on cycle. It is much easier to prevent problems than it is to treat them and reverse them.

@mp5 I just bumped mines to 2mg a week 2 times a week thinking of breaking it in to 4 times a week tho to c if that help. Like I said I stopped tren. Now all I can do is wait off the 2 weeks and continue my cycle along with my AI/caber.

Back