• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mlg and olympus

ironglad

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
icon14.png
or
icon13.png
for mlg or olympus? And how is bb

They are both g2g bro, great oils! not sure about bb though

MLG s the best man , if you dont like it ill buy it from you . ive tried several and they are the best.

Yeah some of the stuff before he changed it up gave me some pip but now even the prop is completely pain free

Mlg has orals i do not believe Olympus does yet ill be ordering some orals from mlg next week. My buddy uses olympus test e and deca and does very well thus why I have 2 jugs coming from them.

Both are gtg.

@tinydb84, MLG is probably the smoothest gear I have ever used - what did you run that hurt to inject?

2cc test e in my left quad. The shoulders were pretty sore when i did those too. For the price and customer service I can handle the pain.

MLG's tren ace is incredible,changes everyday and comments every day it's all I have used from him though.

Mlg has orals i do not believe Olympus does yet ill be ordering some orals from mlg next week. My buddy uses olympus test e and deca and does very well thus why I have 2 jugs coming from them.

We will have orals soon but until then MLG is a great place for them or any gear for that matter.

Havent tried yet but from the looks of things and reviews from some of the members here seems cant go wrong with either. Will be trying an olympus jug soon and will post back.

I've used Olympus test e c tren a and tne dbol drol mix and I can vouch for them they are g2g my freind mlg is also a good sponsor they both have great products and great reps you won't go wrong with either

I have used safe-mail and he always responded right away!

I haven't ran MLG but have used Olympus And will continue to buy from them .Gear is great and very fast shipping

Get Shredded!
I just did 2.5cc test e and deca in left shoulder for first ever shoulder shot and its not bad at all. MLG!!!

i'll stick with MLG. my body reacts well with his oils. TEST-E and EQ go in easy together. no pain, swelling, or lumps just results!
just added prop to my cycle, very smooth!

Back