• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

End cycle - taper test, up mast

GSRacer

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I love high-test cycles. I typically run them starting at 500mg/week, and ending somewhere around 1.5-2g/week. I always get great results, but I always finish the cycle in what I consider a somewhat "bloated" state. I'm doing something a little different this time around. I just hit week 16 of my current cycle and am at 600mg Mast/wk + 2g test/wk (mixture of prop/tne/cyp). I am going to take the next four to six weeks and run an experiment. I'm dropping the cyp/tne, and am going to just run prop at 500mg/week, and mast at 800mg/week until the ed of the cycle. The total cycle will be 22 weeks. Anyone else do this sort of thing? How were your results? My primary goal here is to shed what I think is quite a bit of water I'm holding BEFORE I got into PCT (rather than losing the water during PCT). I also feel that such a high test dose is obscuring the true benefits of this mast I am using. Thoughts?

Go for it. I'd up the mast to 1g if you can swing it. Mast is one of my favorite compounds.

I just started a cycle and i'm starting at 750mg test/600mg mast, will up to 1g test/800mg mast in about 4 Weeks, i'm on other things as well though.

Go for it. I'd up the mast to 1g if you can swing it. Mast is one of my favorite compounds.

I just started a cycle and i'm starting at 750mg test/600mg mast, will up to 1g test/800mg mast in about 4 Weeks, i'm on other things as well though.

Sounds awesome - high test high mast is great - I'm just curious what will happen when I cut the test by 60% and up the mast.....

It'd be interesting to see GS, thats a big drop in Test. Nice amount of the Mast :) the anabolic-androgenic ratios for Mast are about 1/2 that of test.

It'd be interesting to see GS, thats a big drop in Test. Nice amount of the Mast :) the anabolic-androgenic ratios for Mast are about 1/2 that of test.

Definitely. I'm giant and bloated right now though (by my standards), so I think lowering the test is a good idea ;). These last 4 weeks will be 700mg test, 1000mg mast.

Are you going to run anything like winny or var?

Wasn't planning on it, but I could. Any suggestions?

Var or winny for the end of the cycle would be good for hardening up. Winny however may not be a great choice for you because you're a skier right? and skiing season is coming up, so you wouldn't want any joint issues.

Var at 100mg for the last 6-8 weeks would be good. Also, it may give you a little more endurance for the slopes.

Or you could do something a little unconventional like I'm planning to do. I don't run winny at all because I'm an athlete and my joints take a big pounding but I want to run it lol. what I'm planning is for the last 6 wheeks to run var at 75mg & winny 25mg. That should give me some of the benefits of winny but hopefully no joint issues.

A personal friend of mine that is a pro bb, turned me on to the idea of var/winny combo. he likes winny a lot but it gives him pretty bad joint issues but when he runs it like thoia it gives him no issues. He runs it at 75/50 var/winny.

Just to give you some ideas.

I like your thinking on the var winny split. Skiing is so hard on my knees so I have always avoided it, but that's not a bad idea. Definitely some thoughts to kick around. Thanks, Vibrant.

Back