• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First cycle - 32 yrs old

GearNoob

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just wanted to run my first cycle by everyone here and am open to any feedback. I am 32 yrs old and have been lifting and working out consistently for 14 years. My biggest struggle has always been packing on mass and eating enough. I started my cycle a week and a half ago and came into the cycle at 5'9" 173 lbs 10 % bf. after hours upon obsessive hours of research I decided to go with a 12 week cycle consisting of a T-Bol kick start 50 mg ED 30 days, test e 500 mg a week administered every 3.5 days, aromasin 12.5 ED, var last 30 days at 40 mg ED with Nolva PCT and will start with HCG weeks 4-12 500 iu per week administered twice weekly. I also have letro on hand in the event of gyno. As a side note, I used d-bol for 6 weeks about ten years ago with no pct, AI, etc. my buddy told me what to take as I did without doing the proper research and by week 5 I started developing gyno and quit cold turkey which was the worst thing I could have done knowing what I know now. I was able to get gyno surgery in the military that was able to rid me on 90% of the gyno but it is my biggest concern on cycle. Thanks for your input.

Gyno is the biggest nightmare on cycle... Be sure that yr AI is legit, and best is to have AI from several source on hand if you are not sure...
When nips get sensitive or puffy.. switch early and see if it's getting better...

The aromasin should keep everything at bay for you...cycle looks solid..with a nice clean(somewhat)diet u should yield some good results...Goodluck!

Whatever happened to a test-only first cycle to see how one responds to that single compound before adding in all the other stuff? As they say, test is the base for all cycles, so why not start with it first? I know everyone is eager to grow when they start their first cycle, but patience can be a virtue.

You think anyone really listens to that advice???

I started with test only. I started stalling at week 8, so threw in dbol. Now i am bridging you PCT with test prop and some tne

I started with test only. I started stalling at week 8, so threw in dbol. Now i am bridging you PCT with test prop and some tne

After a full 8 weeks (56 days) you have to bump the Test to avoid having myostatin inhibit your gains; otherwise, you stall and stop seeing gains.

IML Gear Cream!
Sorry, I typed that a little weird. While the Test E is clearing, i am using Test P.

Yes, my pct is the basic clomid/nolva. No more injections

30 days of 60mgs of dbol
With 500mg of test weekly
Only put on a few pounds of tissue....

So all those painfull pumps and headaches for may be 5 lbs?

Thanks for the feedback everyone, yeah the gyno is and was my biggest concern going into this. Having gyno as mild as mine was according the doc still had a detrimental effect on my confidence. Once I got rid of it which affected my ability to work out originally and since I had built that confidence back up. The Aromasin seems to be working well and is legit which is backed by lab results from another member who ordered from the same sponsor.

Re the test only cycle, yes I read that in multiple forums but wanted to mix in the T-Bol and Var as my goal for this cycle is lean bulk. My goal end of cycle is to be gain 15 lbs and drop by BF 2-3%. So far so good, I am up about 4 lbs with little to no bloat and my strength is through the roof. Also, I am able to work out 3 on 1 off now and am up to 6 meals day which I haven't been able to do in years. Additionally, I am eating a very clean diet and drinking no more than a beer a week.

My girl approves of what I am doing which a huge plus.

- - - Updated - - -

Back