• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

New sponsor

Ceth27

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys I've been doing a lot of reading on here and MLG and OP have awesome reviews! Just curious on some more info and what I should run for a pre summer cycle. I was thinking 750mg test eth and trend to help kick start my cycle. Also I have a buddy who loves masteron for summer time any info would be great thank you !

I've never heard anything bad about either sponsors I've personally used OP and am currently enjoying a cruise does of test with my other compounds.

Summer is right around the corner. I'd recommend short esters as I'm about to toss some in myself.

You're going to get asked stats, goals, etc. I'd use test p/tren a/mast p for 10-12 weeks on a cut. Should rip you up nicely with veins and the mirers will mire

I've never heard anything bad about either sponsors I've personally used OP and am currently enjoying a cruise does of test with my other compounds.

Summer is right around the corner. I'd recommend short esters as I'm about to toss some in myself.

You're going to get asked stats, goals, etc. I'd use test p/tren a/mast p for 10-12 weeks on a cut. Should rip you up nicely with veins and the mirers will mire

You drinking?

What Nocode is so eloquently alluding to is that while there might be an occasional hiccup on something, the sponsor makes it right, so, ultimately, there is no issue.

What Nocode is so eloquently alluding to is that while there might be an occasional hiccup on something, the sponsor makes it right, so, ultimately, there is no issue.
I've used 6 sponsors off this board. Nothing has been hiccup free but only one was an outright fucking. They are no longer a sponsor. The other five were generally pain free. Mlg was the first. If you're new you'll probably be happy with either of the sponsors you named.

I use OP gear, love it. Pretty pain free to order from them too.

I've ordered from SFY as well and recieved grade A service!

Back