• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

1st cycle trenbolone and test cypionate. 30 yrs old 5 ft 11, 147lbs.

hopetogetbig

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I no longer want to be this small..I want to forever be 200 lbs or more..I need to know how much and how often to dose..in 2007 I stacked dbol, omnadren, and andropen..I went from 150 to 179 in a matter of weeks..but I never stuck with it..I have two bottles now and hopefully I won't have a problem getting more...so can someone give me info on stacking , cycling? Also does muscle really have memory.and should I also take something else?? I want to take this the right way but I also want to get big quick and keep my gains..I will do whatever takes and I will stick with this from here on. Out?

I don't think you want to start with tren. you should probably just eat more food.

I no longer want to be this small..I want to forever be 200 lbs or more..I need to know how much and how often to dose..in 2007 I stacked dbol, omnadren, and andropen..I went from 150 to 179 in a matter of weeks..but I never stuck with it..I have two bottles now and hopefully I won't have a problem getting more...so can someone give me info on stacking , cycling? Also does muscle really have memory.and should I also take something else?? I want to take this the right way but I also want to get big quick and keep my gains..I will do whatever takes and I will stick with this from here on. Out?

These two things in bold, do not generally go together. The quicker the gains, more often than not, the quicker the loss.

I think at your age and size I would recommend a simple Test cycle to start things off with. And EAT!!! You aren't taking in enough calories man so it doesn't matter you do, gear isn't magic. Size comes from hard work and diet.

IMO go with a 10 -12 week Test E cycle at 500mgs or 750mgs and focus on training and diet. DO NOT just start with Tren. You're looking for a short cut and short cuts are dangerous and often times, ineffective when it comes to AAS. See how you react to the Test cycle, I'm sure that if you train and diet properly you'll see some great results. THEN maybe add a little Tren next time. Or if you're looking to bulk, Deca. Bottom line, this is going to take some time and discipline. You're not going to gain a shit load of quality muscle over night and keep it.

If you really want to do whatever it takes. You should first figure out your diet and workout program first. Remember, AAS are personal enhancement drugs.

They won't work, if you don't.

List your diet and workouts. Also get some blood work done so you know your base test levels. Save the tren for latter. You'll make plenty of gains on test if your diet and training are dialed in.

Getbig, these guys gave you a lot of good advice. Another thing, read the stickies on cycles, pct, etc. and don't leave your cycle in the hands of everyone else to design for you. There are tons of diff cycle combos, which may or may not work for you. Don't just jump into this without doing your homework, you WILL regret it later. READ UP!

Icon

Welcome

Don't forget to read up on AI's and SERMS, very important stuff to know about, I just had an underinformed friend spend $3,200 for gyno surgery bc he didn't know about AI's or SERMS.

Tren will give you incredible strength and quality muscle gains according to my friend and trainer who is in the industry for the last 20 years. (I've personally only done test and deca cycles and cruise on maintenance doses with hrt) The one thing you have to watch for is your tendons and ligaments keeping up with your strength increase. Yes, you will get strong quickly but you might very well tear your tendons from your bones in the process. As everyone else has stated so far, eat clean, eat enough, workout heavy and sleep. If you want to bulk up sooner, take some creatine. I recommend reading: "Burn the fat, feed the muscle" for someone getting into this "lifestyle". It will help you to realize that you're not eating enough and probably not eating the right things to begin with. It's a great guide and will help a lot. Skip to chapter 15 if you want to quick start. You can find downloadable pdf's in a google search. I'm not plugging this book, I just found it helpful at the beginning.

I hope all goes well for you bro. Happy gaining!

IML Gear Cream!
Don't forget to read up on AI's and SERMS, very important stuff to know about, I just had an underinformed friend spend $3,200 for gyno surgery bc he didn't know about AI's or SERMS.

That's some damn good advise...take heed,listen and do that research....gyno is no joke and from what I've read your not up on AI's..research is paramount....cycle advice:stick with the basics and up your diet game...

Back