• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Day 4 on Cycle. Feeling Something

lzicc

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am day 4 of dbol, 30 mg, Deca, 300 EW and Test 300 EW and I'm feeling something. When I was working out yesterday, I could have worked out all day. Has to be the dbol or it could have been that I was just feeling great yesterday. I haven't done a cycle in quite a few years. Usually when I take dbol, I get bad back pumps but nothing so far, although it is still early to tell. I'm running GR's Genesis dbol/deca with Pharmacy grade test. I am going to up the does of dbol to 40 in the next few days and up the test to 500. I wanted to start out at a low dose at first, especially with the dbol, since I know I get sides from it.

Dbol is known for that feeling! I wouldn't up anything, especially since the other stuff hasn't had the chance to kick in yet.

Back