• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pumped for the future NEED HELP

IAmRakSo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
What up fellas , first time ever being in a forum I'm looking forward to all the help I can get and hopefully answered questions , to start off I wanted to tell you guys I was overweight and hating myself and I decided it was time for a change I weighed 225 and in 5,9 27 years old ... For the past 3 months I worked on slimming myself by working out 5 times a week and eating healthy I've dropped to 210 lbs now and I came across a source ...I've been on Tren Ace 100 and Test prop 100 every other day 1cc of each today is week 4 and I'm very happy with my
progress I started benching 135 and in 3 weeks I've progressed to 195 can't. complain, I'm more tighter and my muscles are harder my fat is obviously not going away with the gear that's all up to me and I understand that ..... I was hoping for help in the direction of a source and also any I put
you guys might have for
me , I was thinking of doing the same cycle again one more time any input ?

Mod Edit: No domestic discussion or specific pricing is allowed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Go check the sponsor section and the source checking. Doubt anyone will just point ya in the direction of a specific source. Enjoy the forums though, a lot of good people and info on here.

Yea im with tren on this ur not goin to get pushed into a source ,just know that there is lots of sponsors and also domestic ones so visit them read a few threads feel the vibe and make a decision.....best of luck brother continue the great job ...:winkfinger:

But you did get raped on the vials. But I feel your pain, I did the same thing. I spent 3x more per vial then I will for my next cycle. lol, the sources on this board are def the way to go. Even domestic isn't that expensive.

Sounds good , yea I figured it wouldn't be THAT easy it's like asking someone to incriminate themselves ... Thanks fellas I'll read all over hopefully I can find something appreciate it

Lol I knew I got raped I was like FUCK!! Lol

Mod Edit: No domestic discussion or specific pricing is allowed. Moved to appropriate forum.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back