• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Am i using correct length of needle?

carpenter4life71

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up everyone! I have medium experience with AS about 15 cycles or so. I have always used 23g x 1" except for a cycle a long time ago I tried 1 1/2" but seemed way too long. I always do it in my glutes and it seems like a couple shots this time is turning very sore and very red with a lump. It doesn't seem hot so don't think its infected..im always very careful with being clean.
My question is this: Is 23g x 1" too short? think some of the test is getting in between my muscle and skin...maybe? I would like some input on this from someone with experience please.
Thanksr

I think it is too short for glutes. I like 23g and 1.5"

25g and 1" for delts

For glutes I think most are gonna say the same thing...go with 1.5's man. You wanna get deep into that muscle tissue. Especially if you are injecting a lot of liquid like me. Go slow and let it really seep in. After you've pushed it all in, leave it for several seconds before pulling the needle out.

If you're getting swelling, I don't think it's because of your technique. Sounds like it may be the gear or your shooting into the wrong spot.

I use 23ga 1 inch for delts, quads. Sometimes glutes. My asshole is kinda lean. Used to use 22ga 1.5 but oh mah gawdddddd

I use 23ga 1 inch for delts, quads. Sometimes glutes. My asshole is kinda lean. Used to use 22ga 1.5 but oh mah gawdddddd

Mine is kinda lean too but when it gets severely sore and red every time I wonder if maybe its the product.

Mine is kinda lean too but when it gets severely sore and red every time I wonder if maybe its the product.

Might be. Might be allergies, like, my body doesn't like ethyl oleate so much.. Sometimes. I had the above problem, was the gearz.

I can't imagine even manipulating needle whilst inside your butt would even cause enough tissue trauma to cause redness swelling unless you really yanked that fucker around. PM me, NAO!

I use 1" for most injects, even glutes.
1.5" seem like a harpoon to me these days.
Z-track your injection to prevent leakage.
Your lumps are most likely related to the type of oil used.
Check to see if your oil contains EO...some people have reactions to it...could be where the redness is coming in.

IML Gear Cream!
Whats up everyone! I have medium experience with AS about 15 cycles or so. I have always used 23g x 1" except for a cycle a long time ago I tried 1 1/2" but seemed way too long. I always do it in my glutes and it seems like a couple shots this time is turning very sore and very red with a lump. It doesn't seem hot so don't think its infected..im always very careful with being clean. My question is this: Is 23g x 1" too short? think some of the test is getting in between my muscle and skin...maybe? I would like some input on this from someone with experience please.Thanksr
You can always do a 25 X1".. 1" has always been enough..aspirate..double check the location of your injection site.

1.5" and I don't like it in my quads or delts. If you get a reaction you don't want to bring attention to what happened. Just keep pressure on the plunger while you remove the needle and rub the site to help move the oil into the tissue.

Use 25g.

1.5 inches if you have fatty glutes.
1 everywhere else.

- - - Updated - - -

And different needles for drawing and injecting obviously :)

I've been drawing with 20g 1" and 25g 1.5" to pin my quads. So far no problems

Back