• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Mother's Day Tomorrow

tommygunz

Assministrator
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
MjAxMi04YjliOTg0ZmM1NzNiMDUz.png

Don't forget to tell her you love her and thank you for everything she's done for you!

Please do this brothers and sisters!!! I lost mine to cancer at 15 so do this as often as you can not only on mothers day!! GOD Bless all the Moms!

View attachment 7134

Don't forget to tell her you love her and thank you for everything she's done for you!

Wouldn't this have only happened once on your FIRST BIRTHDAY (not Mother's Day)?? Anyone that's rubbing thier face on their mothers box on Mother's Day is a sick fuck.

Damn geoff I was so serious I over looked the end of the message on the picture ....Guess I need to erase my post!!!It was a setup I tell you !!

Wouldn't this have only happened once on your FIRST BIRTHDAY (not Mother's Day)?? Anyone that's rubbing thier face on their mothers box on Mother's Day is a sick fuck.

Thats fucked up TG guess I better pay closer attention next time and read t he ending .....Please erase my other post ......Damn!!!!

I have a mom and step mom, love them both dearly. The fact that we shot out of their lady parts just serves to remind us that we are truly a part of them, and the sacrifices they have made for us. My maternal mom says I ruined hers with my enormous head, lulz. I'm so thankful for the two great ladies who raised me. Love my moms, amazing people.

I have a mom and step mom, love them both dearly. The fact that we shot out of their lady parts just serves to remind us that we are truly a part of them, and the sacrifices they have made for us. My maternal mom says I ruined hers with my enormous head, lulz. I'm so thankful for the two great ladies who raised me. Love my moms, amazing people.

This! I was also lucky to have a great momz. Id murder a small village in Africa for her.... or buy her flowers.;)

This! I was also lucky to have a great momz. Id murder a small village in Africa for her.... or buy her flowers.;)

You'd murder a small village in Africa? You're a RACIST!

I don't talk to either of my mothers. But my wife gets spoiled on mothers day. (and most other days)

I lost my amazing Mom almost 7 years ago. Tomorrow is a special day of remembrance for me. I buy some pretty flowers, put them in a vase and place them on the mantel. Every time I look at them I think of a good memory that my Mom shared with me.

I love you Mom.

IML Gear Cream!
I lost my amazing Mom almost 7 years ago. Tomorrow is a special day of remembrance for me. I buy some pretty flowers, put them in a vase and place them on the mantel. Every time I look at them I think of a good memory that my Mom shared with me.

I love you Mom.

That's sweet.. May she rest in peace

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

I lost my amazing Mom almost 7 years ago. Tomorrow is a special day of remembrance for me. I buy some pretty flowers, put them in a vase and place them on the mantel. Every time I look at them I think of a good memory that my Mom shared with me.I love you Mom.
:winkfinger:That's awesome JD.

Couldn't pm you bro, your box is full so just pasted here....Thanks again...

Its all good, blew me away when I noticed what I had done!!LOL, I was like , oh damn these brothers are going to think I am some kind of major perv....and that doesn't even cover it...LOL I have a lot of my moms characteristics brother as far as caring and wanting to help people, she was liked by everyone and would do anything to help anyone! Thanks brother, I appreciate you my friend!

GOD bless you JD, sorry to hear brother.Happy Mothers Day to your MOM my friend she brought a good man into the world!

I love you Mom.

That was a funny error and I'm up in the air on calling my mom. But I most likely will after hearing some of the sad stories.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i hope everyone has a great day..i plan to spend it with my wife, mother, step mother, and grand parents. we often take the small things for granted. Share and tell your families how much you love them.

Will call my mum. Was surprised last night and was told I'm working tomorrow. F*CK

my second oldest called me and talked to me for a while. It was nice :)

i shot my mom a fb msg. I haven't talked to her since thanksgiving.

I watered the grass at my mothers pad today. Some of the urine hit the wall tho.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

Get Shredded!
Got a call from one of the contractors this morning. They decided they needed to work today. So I'm in the job now and will be all day. I don't guess these guys have moms.

Sorry to hear that Jas, yea with some people money overides everything even family brotehr....

Got a call from one of the contractors this morning. They decided they needed to work today. So I'm in the job now and will be all day. I don't guess these guys have moms.

Most women only give birth to children, mine gave birth to a legend.

I love my mom more than anything. She's always been there for me and I try to do the same for here.

Warrior

+1

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

meanwhile in da hood....

Back