• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is my clen real?

smaclean

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Bought clen from purity solutions....im very skeptical of this site and ive been taking it now for almost a week. I have never taken it before. I started with 25 mcgs, 35, 50, 60, 60, 80 every morning on an empty stomach. The first 2 days i had random hot flashes and shakes for ab 3-6 hours. Now I get just shakes for a few hours in the am...no hot feeling whatsoever.

Does this sound like the correct set of sides? I am doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I dont have much fat to lose I have 17% bf but im hoping to see about 5lbs gone at the end of 2 weeks...that sound ab right?

Thanks

The amount of fat you'll lose will be 100% based on your diet. Clen only burns additional fat in a caloric deficit. Any thermogenic for that matter. But yes, like any google search would have told you, those are the typical sides.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the sides from everything I've read. Purity is good people

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The body acclimates to stimulants pretty quick. Hence the need for increasing does and diminishing returns. The shakes are a good tell for the first couple days but after that the tells for me is cramping. At about the 10 day mark i start cramping up if I'm in a serious diet mode and the cals are short

Buddy of mine took it recently and swears its just like Ephedrine.

if you felt it and are still feeling it but maybe not as much.. could it be that you normally have a diet full of caffeine type products such as drinking a lot of coffee, tea and such ???
You probably build a tolerance pretty quickly.. now that doesn't mean to up the dose any.. Just that you can tolerate the sides better..
Keep your diet on track and see where you are in about 2 weeks

Bought clen from purity solutions....im very skeptical of this site and ive been taking it now for almost a week. I have never taken it before. I started with 25 mcgs, 35, 50, 60, 60, 80 every morning on an empty stomach. The first 2 days i had random hot flashes and shakes for ab 3-6 hours. Now I get just shakes for a few hours in the am...no hot feeling whatsoever.

Does this sound like the correct set of sides? I am doing 2 weeks on 2 weeks off. I dont have much fat to lose I have 17% bf but im hoping to see about 5lbs gone at the end of 2 weeks...that sound ab right?

Thanks

The clen is real I would wager pretty confidently. What you are describing is very clen-like and why I can't stand the stuff. Hot flashes and shakes for 3-6 hours, even just for the first couple days, is evidence of definite pharmocological action. This means they sent you some drug, and clen not being an expensive one (like say HGH), it really doesn't make sense for them to fake it.

I hate to say this bc I don't want to lead you into overdoing it with the clen, but it might be underdosed, but again, with these companies it really isn't likely. Not enough profit to be made, and risk their rep, over clen. So basically, I'd assume you have real clen... I'm not a big fan myself. I'd rather hurt a little more dieting and in cardio then deal with jitters and shakes. I have anxiety issues from my past, so I'm more biased then most.

Hard to really answer your closing set of questions... Except yes the sides are in the clen range. 2on2off is important ( i qualify this portion saying I've heard/seen-1st hand, as I don't personally use it much if ever) but receptor downgrade seems very rapid. That's why even day 3 was less intense then day 1-2 probably. You gotta cycle on/off to keep the clen effective. There is another drug that extends this time, but I don't recall it's name and wouldn't bother. The trip from 17-12% BF is not simple and 2 weeks is pretty fast. I'd be concerned about muscle loss. Unless you have a contest I'd aim a little longer. The 5 lb part is going to depend on your overall body weight.

Simplest thing I can tell you is besides something for energy on low cals pre-workout, fat loss is all about diet. Cardio next, but really, really diet. If these are on point, you will drop the fat. Better drugs IMO are HGH of course if money grew on trees, but then a nice testosterone base, low-medium dose, to keep you anabolic and save muscle. I can't stand the thought of losing a lb of muscle (though it always happens) during dieting. Your goal or ideal should be maximum bf reduction possible while only losing minimal muscle. For this end, diet, diet, diet... And then cardio and drugs that promote anabolism, of which I rank clen very low compared to most steroids.

Good luck with your efforts my friend.

if you felt it and are still feeling it but maybe not as much.. could it be that you normally have a diet full of caffeine type products such as drinking a lot of coffee, tea and such ???
You probably build a tolerance pretty quickly.. now that doesn't mean to up the dose any.. Just that you can tolerate the sides better..
Keep your diet on track and see where you are in about 2 weeks

So true...

I see people who ingest crazy amounts of coffee and red bull etc. I don't know how close the different things mimic each ther to produce stimulant properties, but from the similar response they seem likely to be fairly cross tolerant. If nothing else, like I think your bigger point was, people may just be used to what jacked up and jittery feels like from these other Stims so the clen effect is hard for them to notice.

So true...

I see people who ingest crazy amounts of coffee and red bull etc. I don't know how close the different things mimic each ther to produce stimulant properties, but from the similar response they seem likely to be fairly cross tolerant. If nothing else, like I think your bigger point was, people may just be used to what jacked up and jittery feels like from these other Stims so the clen effect is hard for them to notice.

yes.. Myself.. I don't drink much coffee until real recent and even then, a couple cups a week at best.. So with clen, the 40mg Hubei's send my skin crawling.. A friend gave me 2k of them and I know I only took a few before I just gave them away.

My bud mainlines coffee, monster drinks at lunch and he got very similar effects as the initial posts is experiencing.

Back