• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

End of First Cycle. HELP (somewhat urgent)

ThatSwoleKid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey Guys,

If anyone remembers me (unlikely) I started an account 6 months ago, posted my proposed cycle and got shitted on for how stupid it was and how i wouldn't see any gains (ect, ect.). Well, i started the first phase of the cycle. I'm currently about to end my first cycle (4 weeks of tbol at 60mg a day) BUT school is about to end as well (exam week). How badly does PCT mess with your head. I can extend the cycle to 6 weeks if necessary but I really don't want to feel bad during exams.

Please respond to the question first and give advice BEFORE flaming my ass OR asking about my cycles and the results. I WILL definitly be posting my log at the end of each segment anyways so don't worry about that.

THANKS

Now that i provided a good laugh, would you please answer the question? I feel my memory is better and i have more energy ALSO i don't feel shutdown (not that i really know what that feels like, i just assume it's bad) so is it the opposite on PCT?

Smokey3 this guy just PM'd me

ThatSwoleKid said:
I don't know how much rep points matter but i don't appreciate receiving a fuck-ton of them for asking about a possible cycle. Anyways, I did the cycle since everyone seemed so close minded. It is wonderful. 13+ lbs and -2% bf in only 4 weeks.

Link to his "cycle"
http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/sh...ot-your-granddad-s-cycle!?p=176577#post176577

To thatswolekid:
Why did you come back here? You posted once, people told you it was a horrible idea. But you said "fuck it world, Imma do me". Now you are scared that you fucked yourself up, which you most likely did. And are coming back here for help.
Should've listened the first time.....

#yolo #orals only #no time for syringes

/flaming rant

When I saw people mention to read then read some more and when you think you've read enough on here read more before screwing with AAS, they weren't kidding!! In the past week I've had piles and piles of concerns and questions regarding the use of gear and 98% of my questions have been answered through shit ton of reading before speaking..I'm just a new buttnut on here but I would definitely take these guys advice! And if you didn't I'm pretty sure your gonna get shat on not necessarily because everyone's jerks but because lack of intellect or common sense

Last edited:
Haha, I'm not scared I fucked myself up. I'm actually pretty sure I'm doing well BUT i don't know how PCT "feels" as this is my first cycle. I do know that I am more alert and have better recall now than before the cycle. What I am wondering is which of these two options do you suggest:
1) I do a 2 week PCT as planned
2) I extend the cycle by 2 weeks to get through exams, then start a 3 week PCT

When I saw people mention to read then read some more and when you think you've read enough on here read more before screwing with AAS, they weren't kidding!! In the past week I've had piles and piles of concerns and questions regarding the use of gear and 98% of my questions have been answered through shit ton of reading before speaking..

Isn't it somewhat comical then, that in 3 replies there has been no answer at all to the proposed question, just flaming. Would you please answer then flame? It really wouldn't take long

Let me explain why this was stupid

Say you have 500 (random number) of test. Lets also say Tbol has 1000 equivalent of test, at the dose (again random number)
Once you take the tbol is shuts down your natural test to 0. So instead of the tbol ADDING to what you have, it has to match your natural test levels, and what's left over
if where you get the benefits.

Simply put, you should have just used a needle like everyone else.
I suggest you stop that stupid cycle right now and buy some fucking test.

Let me explain why this was stupid

Say you have 500 (random number) of test. Lets also say Tbol has 1000 equivalent of test, at the dose (again random number)
Once you take the tbol is shuts down your natural test to 0. So instead of the tbol ADDING to what you have, it has to match your natural test levels, and what's left over
if where you get the benefits.

Simply put, you should have just used a needle like everyone else.
I suggest you stop that stupid cycle right now and buy some fucking test.

Thank you for some advice! I already know this though. I would debate that my natty test is not 0 at all but more around 50% as my balls are the same size (maybe down 10% but i can't tell) and i still shoot loads which are probably 20% more "watery." LH stilulates the production of sperm as well as the production of test so if I am producing one, i am also producing the other. Tbol is not know for a crazy shutdown anyhow.

IML Gear Cream!
All steroids cause shut down.
If you already know this, why the hell did you do this? Come on bro?!
I am BARELY older than you. We are pretty much the same age group!
From the get go I decided needles was the right way, fuck I didn't even know oral steroids existed, fuck I am taking dbol right now!
I don't even really like it! Probably would have been better to just up my test to 750mg a week.

Get off the orals
Jump on some test do the 10-12 standard cycle
then PCT

I think everyone's point is, if you didn't give a shit what anyone had to say when you started the cycle, why should we bother to respond to you now? When I post advice, I am genuinely trying to help that person out. If they tell me and everyone else to essentially piss off I am "doing me", it makes me feel annoyed we bothered trying to help someone who doesn't even appreciate it. I figure f-them.

if they came back later posting bc they have something they don't know... Why would I waste my time again? "do you" on the PCT call bro

Dude. If your looking for permission to extend the cycle because of finals. Go ahead. If you want to pct, do it. Its your choice. Your body. What do you want to do? Though bad timing as far as the last two weeks of a cycle lining up with finals. Bummer.

IF I was going to run a tbol only cycle l'd go six weeks anyways. This is me personally, not saying you should or should not. I will not run a cycle ever again without test either.

In my experience. When I ran an oral only cycle. I felt just fine through the first week of pct. Still making gains even. Second week was fine to. Then taper after that. Make sure to keep going on training and diet. And keep a positive mindset.

The serms don't seem to mess with me too, too much. Don't go crazy with high dosing. Everybody is different.

Long story short. What I'm saying is you should be fine either way. Make your decision.

Dude. If your looking for permission to extend the cycle because of finals. Go ahead. If you want to pct, do it. Its your choice. Your body. What do you want to do? Though bad timing as far as the last two weeks of a cycle lining up with finals. Bummer.

IF I was going to run a tbol only cycle l'd go six weeks anyways. This is me personally, not saying you should or should not. I will not run a cycle ever again without test either.

In my experience. When I ran an oral only cycle. I felt just fine through the first week of pct. Still making gains even. Second week was fine to. Then taper after that. Make sure to keep going on training and diet. And keep a positive mindset.

The serms don't seem to mess with me too, too much. Don't go crazy with high dosing. Everybody is different.

Long story short. What I'm saying is you should be fine either way. Make your decision.

I agree. don't think any cycle plan can start without a test base

Thank you for some advice! I already know this though. I would debate that my natty test is not 0 at all but more around 50% as my balls are the same size (maybe down 10% but i can't tell) and i still shoot loads which are probably 20% more "watery." LH stilulates the production of sperm as well as the production of test so if I am producing one, i am also producing the other. Tbol is not know for a crazy shutdown anyhow.

mm,how do u know your test is around 50 % and not 30 %? or 10%?u can know this thing only with a blood test.now,everyone told u a only oral cycle is a bullshit,but u still did it.now u come back for having some suggestions,everyone is telling u again that an only oral cycle is a bad idea...now,do the right thing:go get blood test,and if u are enough smart u will look also for some liver values...then pct,then use some fucking test.straight fucking test,only test (and an AI,of course).wtf people are afraid of needles but who cares about destroying his own liver LOL

When I saw people mention to read then read some more and when you think you've read enough on here read more before screwing with AAS, they weren't kidding!! In the past week I've had piles and piles of concerns and questions regarding the use of gear and 98% of my questions have been answered through shit ton of reading before speaking..I'm just a new buttnut on here but I would definitely take these guys advice! And if you didn't I'm pretty sure your gonna get shat on not necessarily because everyone's jerks but because lack of intellect or common sense

^^ This... AND because none of us want to see anyone fuck themselves up.

Can you tell me why mixing tbol powder with creatine is such a bad idea? Do they mix unevenly? Do they react chemically? My guess is no and that it is safe but i just wanted to ask and see if anyone has done it.

I've just re-read the cycle thread...and I forgot this part LOL
and u say u have read a lot of things about aas,etc?really? I have to try cooking my chicken breasts with some raw tren

I've just re-read the cycle thread...and I forgot this part LOL
and u say u have read a lot of things about aas,etc?really? I have to try cooking my chicken breasts with some raw tren

This thread gave me diarrhea

this is the most solid and honest advice you're going to get

Get Shredded!
Yeah. I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and stop that retard cycle. Yeah. If you can do that. That would be great. O, I also need you to put the coversheet on the TPS report. Mmmm...yeah. You see, we're putting the coversheets on all TPS reports now before they go out. Did you see the memo about this? Mmmkay?

lol.. WTF is going on here? please tell me this is a joke... Never mind that, I'm sure this guy is being honest and sincere.. but wow how uninformed people can be.. just blows my mind. Ever heard of google bro?

Yeah. I'm going to have to ask you to go ahead and stop that retard cycle. Yeah. If you can do that. That would be great. O, I also need you to put the coversheet on the TPS report. Mmmm...yeah. You see, we're putting the coversheets on all TPS reports now before they go out. Did you see the memo about this? Mmmkay?

Let me introduce you to Bob and Bob.

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

This should be made a sticky as to show the exact opposite of what one should do when considering AAS. "Hey guys should I do this retarded cycle that's going to shut me down, fuck my LH functions up, give me moderately bloated gains, and then piss them all out during PCT because I am so brilliant?" ASF: "Gtfo" OP: "Okay fuck them I know I can make allll kinddssss of gainzzz and I know more than all those losers." 5 weeks later.... "Hey guys I have C cups and can't get my dick hard anymore can I get some helpzzz pleassee!?" Sigh, the world. America. Sigh.

Yes! Thank you! Solid advice. So you are saying that you don't feel bad or 'hazy-brained' during pct? Then I will start tomorrow (as this is my last day of the 4 week cycle).

To everyone else
- I am very intellegent
- No, i do not have roid 'common sense' yet as you only get common sense on a subject after being exposed to the subject a lot (no one is born with street smarts)
- I did run the cycle ahead of time because NO ONE gave any reason why it was bad other than (ur so dumb, that is different from what i've done or been exposed to) so i just wanted to prove you wrong b/c I gathered from my research that it would be a solid idea.
- I started at 188, 11% bf. I am now 203 at 9% bf. Please tell me how I did this wrong hahaha. I know i could gain more from a test cycle, but i look like a fitness model (on a mini bulk) right now which is all I wanted in the first place..

Dude. Do us all a favor and just quit posting. You ask our advice, everyone provides solid advice, then you do the EXACT FUCKING OPPOSITE. Stop wasting our time.

And for the record, yes, PCT is going to fucking suck. I'm sure your endocrine system is trashed.

Back