• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test/Tren E Cycle

2002TJ

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm getting ready to start a cycle in a few days and figured I'd post a little mini log. I just wanted to do this to give back a little of what I've learned whilst doing research. There is so much bullsh*t info out there, new comers can get on the wrong track quick if they act to fast. I'm not saying i know everything but I'm always willing to pay attention, listen, and learn. Critiques are very welcome! Set me straight if I'm wrong. I want to start off by saying that I'm pretty happy with my size. Adding 10 or 15 lbs is about all that i want. Staying agile, flexible and increasing strength with not so much extra mass is kind of what this cycle is all about for me. (And of course drop alittle bodyfat).
My Stats:
30 yrs
5'10"
202lbs
~15% BF (calipers say 14 but i don't believe it)
BP 365lbs SQ 405x8 DL 315x10 -I know these #s aren't to impressive but I want to get stronger, and I have to baby my back alittle. I've never DL more than 315lbs, that weight starts to remind me of the feeling I got that day i tried to pick something up to heavy, to fast, w/o warming up even alittle..Bad combo. I've been on a fairly strict diet and routine work outs for almost 3 years now. I was a 27% bf when i started getting my sh*t together, been a long road but it is well worth it! This will be my 5th cycle. I've done 3 - 10 week 300 test e, and 1 - 12 week 200 tren e/300 test e(droping the tren @ 8 weeks). Gear is kinda hard for me to get locally here so this is what i got, all i got , and i have to think its all i can get before i finish my cycle. Don't want to end up in a bind w/o and needing it..
2000mg Tren E
5000mg Test E
From all that info above, and the fact that I'd like to finish my PCT by mid Augustish, this is what I'm planning on running:
1-8 weeks - 250mg Tren/400mg Test - split into 2 pins/week
9-10 weeks - 500mg test -split into 2 pins/week
So, that leaves me with 800mg of Test left, in a perfect world(full 10ml bottles, never lose any during inj or changing pins, etc). I could stretch it alittle to 11 weeks if my August plans permit.
All the other stuff:
1-16 weeks Aromasin 12.5mg ED
1-10 weeks Prami - starting @ .25 mg ED working up to 2~3mg ED( Going to see the girl friend around week 3 and week 7 , I need everything working properly)
PCT
(10 days after last inj.)
12-16 weeks Clomid 300mg day 1;then, 100/50/50/50mg
12-16 weeks Nova 40/40/20/20mg

i have plenty of HCG and i have a few questions about fertility before i fully commit to using it throughout the entire cycle. (I will ask this question later on) but i was considering running it like this:
4-10 weeks 250IUs twice a week
10-12 weeks 500IUs daily until i start PCT
or just the 500IUs daily until PCT

Diet will be around 3000 cal/day.

Waiting on the bloodwork to come back(LabMD), thank you sticky! Going to check it out and make sure I'm g2g before i take my first pin. Will also, be getting labs around week 5(Although could someone point me in the right direction on when to take a shot and how long to wait to go get blood drawn?) and probably 2 weeks after my last day of PCT

So, i know that this isn't a heavy cycle by any means but its what i got, and I think its the best i can do at the moment. Even with the previous cycles, i love the quick recoveries and lasting endurance the Test gives me. Makes me feel young again haha I have a feeling that there are many more cycles to come so I'm not in to much of a hurry to try and get there in a cycle, although i may start throwing in a few more items on the next one!

Any one have any input or objections? Think my cal/day is high enough? Any suggestions on an HCG regime, from people who really have experience with it. Like i said, critiques welcome.
Thanks guys

Back