• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Injectable B12??? Anyone help?

BTC

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't care if its veterinary. Anyone have any sources? I actually need it medicinally but while on cycle the requirement goes way up and my wifes script is no where near enough.

the prescription stuff is now only made in 1ml vials and from what I understand is on back order. The vet. stuff I heard is still made in 30ml vials. that would be way to go and is much cheaper, but not aware of source.

Kind of offtopic...sorry OP...but What are the benefits while on cycle. ?...

My mom used to pin that shit in me when i got sick as a teen...made me feel better almost instantly and i would be super hungry for days...

Kind of offtopic...sorry OP...but What are the benefits while on cycle. ?...

My mom used to pin that shit in me when i got sick as a teen...made me feel better almost instantly and i would be super hungry for days...

Being Hypothyroid....cycling makes the hypo worse. I have to ramp up my meds. If I don't get enough B12 my hands go numb. Outsides and last two fingers. Get B12 levels up and it all goes away. Hypothyroid and B12 issues go hand in hand.

- - - Updated - - -

the prescription stuff is now only made in 1ml vials and from what I understand is on back order. The vet. stuff I heard is still made in 30ml vials. that would be way to go and is much cheaper, but not aware of source.

Yes its on backorder. I found a few vet places with 30ml vials but the sites look kinda sketchy.

I used to order from amazon..

Jefferspetsupply.com it's vet but I always filter it. Runs 8.95 for 30ml bottle.

Cem is actually good price... That being said; I know a feel older people getting this done at the doctors frequently.
Interested in this.... Going to search some stuff on it personally; but How much do you dose and injection site?

Just go to the doc and ask for one

My wife has a script. I could get one too. its not even close to enough. They prescribe 1000mcg once a month. which is fucking assanine. Minimum 500-1000mcg once a week is what I require. SO a script is pointless.

The Mall by me has a B12 shop in it actually. You can just go in and get a B12 shot.

I believe Superior Petitdes is still running their BOGO sale and they carry B12.

Get Shredded!
Buy b12 pills, crush them up, melt them down, and boom injectable....btw I'm in no way being serious lol

Back