• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Are you doing Steroids?

MC5789

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Three times this week I've been asked this. I'm a "government" employee and technically I'm not supposed to do any "drugs", but today my boss pulled me to the side and asked me "what are you taking?" I couldn't gauge his interest, whether he was sincerely interested in my cycle and possibly was going to ask me for something, or if he was trying to rat me out and get me fired. I played it safe and said I take a lot of creatine and eat chicken. I know I had a stupid ass smile on my face when I said it too I just don't know what to say to these people. The guy who asked me today is one of my buddies and we've hung out outside of work tons of times but I just still don't trust it. The people I work with every day don't say shit because they see me eat chicken and brown rice 3x a day and drink tons of protein so they just think I'm real into fitness. It's the people that haven't seen me for a few weeks at a time at the hospital and they are always like "wow your fucking huge" January I was 175 @ 13% body fat, now I'm 204 @ 13.6 body fat as of today, I guess its starting to be noticeable :winkfinger: THANKS MLG! What do you guys say to these people. I just start laughing, I gotta work on my poker face

Just say that you've lost weight so your muscles look bigger! I know you're an ectomorphic guy, but it always works for us big men :winkfinger:

That might work ^ it's funny 2 of my personal friends approached me yesterday about it and I gave them both a lecture. People honestly think they do AAS and all of a sudden your on the cover of Mens Health. They don't even realize the hard work and dedication to the sport. Not to mention the price tag, dieting, no sleep, price on supplements, hours in the gym, blood work, balancing side effects. After 20 minutes of explaining all that they both didn't want to take steroids anymore lol

People are such fucking vultures and scum bags. How bout a nice glass of mind your own fucking business and leave others alone. Lets reverse this....... You go up to "connie" in the break room and say hey gal, have you been eating more lately? You look like you have gained a bunch of weight. WTF do you think would happen in that scenario?

Everyone around here is natty....

People are such fucking vultures and scum bags. How bout a nice glass of mind your own fucking business and leave others alone. Lets reverse this....... You go up to "connie" in the break room and say hey gal, have you been eating more lately? You look like you have gained a bunch of weight. WTF do you think would happen in that scenario?

Post of the thread!!!

OP, I'm in the same boat as you in regards to employment. Myself, I don't trust anyone when they ask me. They see how I eat at work and know I'm a gym rat. So as far as they are concerned, all I am doing is my normal TRT routine. I always tell them, get on TRT man it's awesome, and leave it at that.

The less you say, the better: "Just working out hard and eating right."

IML Gear Cream!
Where do I learn of these so called steroids?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a supervisor at work that is always telling me (you know those steroids are bad for you).I just smile and tell him lots and lots of protein.

Once again I think I'm on the board, I thought this was a natty board. I thought everyone was into cross fit like me....

You guys use steroids? Wth!!!

MFL Rep....

I have a supervisor at work that is always telling me (you know those steroids are bad for you).I just smile and tell him lots and lots of protein.

How bout answering with "harassing and slandering your employees is bad for YOU too"

Thats awesome! It is getting annoying tho, I might have to do this

Lol I get it all the time. The most frequent one I get is when I get mad everybody says "roid rage" lol. I ALWAYS just say CREATINE AND PROTEIN BRO

Get Shredded!
1. Lots of Longjack
2. Lots of DAA
3. Lots of protein and weight gainers
4. Prohormones from amazon for 12 weeks straight, fuck what the label says. (for people I don't like)
5. All natty brah
6. I'm taking enough stuff to twist your fuckin head off :)

Last edited:
Lol I get it all the time. The most frequent one I get is when I get mad everybody says "roid rage" lol. I ALWAYS just say CREATINE AND PROTEIN BRO

I would not tolerate that shit at a work place. Its fucking harassment. But its ok for weak faggots to harass you though apparently. They wanna see roid rage... I'll give em' roid rage they wont forget.

Or:
"I don't put anything inside my body I dont have a prescription for. Are you ready to lose YOUR job because you cant keep your fucking mouth shut??"

I would not tolerate that shit at a work place. Its fucking harassment. But its ok for weak faggots to harass you though apparently. They wanna see roid rage... I'll give em' roid rage they wont forget.

Or:
"I don't put anything inside my body I dont have a prescription for. Are you ready to lose YOUR job because you cant keep your fucking mouth shut??"
lol your fucking angry man!!! I don't get it at the workplace this is just from my friends. The pussies I work with know better than to say anything to me

lol your fucking angry man!!! I don't get it at the workplace this is just from my friends. The pussies I work with know better than to say anything to me

Ah...you made it sound like it was work place..or maybe that was the theme we adopted. Friends are fucking idiots too. Angry? lol...maybe a little. Fat disgusting slobs think they have the right to harass BB'ers in the work place and make little comments. Yet when you call them overweight ect ect ect... That subject makes me irate. As for friends,,.... I have whittled my group down to about 4 good friends over the years. two of them are BB'rs. I cannot stand people who make ignorant AAS comments. Its over the line. Hey bro, how bout I break into your mom and dad's house and skin them? Oh...that over the line? My bad...I guess I wasnt thinking. So hey...you stop crossing the line and I will too? God I hate people. Probably why I spend more time around here than I should.

No, I wonder what I'd look like though.
No, there's way too much shit.involved.
No, they are way too expensive.
No, I've never considered it.

My go to line is... "Just protein and creatine" with a smart ass grin. They should worry about themselves, not us.

I dont really get it at work but I have definitely acquired some haters at the gym... one guy is always talking about cheaters and how all of a sudden these guys swell up over night... its hilarious the dude is so jealous and goes into these rants about steroids. .lol

I dont really get it at work but I have definitely acquired some haters at the gym... one guy is always talking about cheaters and how all of a sudden these guys swell up over night... its hilarious the dude is so jealous and goes into these rants about steroids. .lol

What does he look like physically?

,..,......as if I didn't know....

He is a small guy, really short but seems to be in shape but no size to him what so ever..

I don't get those questions but I'm not jacked yet. One day....

Back