• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Pleasant roid rager

Mr. Pink

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Greetings fellow humans,

mr. Pink checking in here. Just wanted to introduce myself and let you know I plan on taking some steroids. Never done it before but I'm already a pretty big dude naturally. I'm really just looking to take everything to the next level and help toast a little extra fat that is so hard to get rid of with a desk job.

My interests include long walks on the beach, tandem bicycle rides, and slurping spaghetti until I'm face to face with my lover like lady and the tramp. I would say ladies hit me up, but roided chicks kind of freak me out. No offense or anything...

I'm pretty excited and nervous. I have my first order in already from s4y. Looking forward to making some lifelong forum friends woooooohooooooo.

cheers,

pink

SFY is legit.. Good service i
Nice products and probly one of the best reps on the board.... But there are lots of good reps ;)

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Thanks all.... My first order is some test-e, and liquid winny.... Did about 1 week of research before deciding on that. Am at 6'3" 225lbs and 20% body fat. I already lift 4 times a week and jog/bike 1-2 times so I'm pretty friggin active. DDefinitely don't want to get Andre the giant big (which I could see happening on just test) but then again I'm not 100% sure. What do y'all think of that for a first time cycle? Also.... I'm southern USA. What do you think is a good lead time for an order placed with sfy today?

Thanks all.... My first order is some test-e, and liquid winny.... Did about 1 week of research before deciding on that. Am at 6'3" 225lbs and 20% body fat. I already lift 4 times a week and jog/bike 1-2 times so I'm pretty friggin active. DDefinitely don't want to get Andre the giant big (which I could see happening on just test) but then again I'm not 100% sure. What do y'all think of that for a first time cycle? Also.... I'm southern USA. What do you think is a good lead time for an order placed with sfy today?
Don't discuss TA on the boards... It's frowned upon

Eat. Lift. Sleep. Repeat.

Best into ever. Repped.

Welcome aboard

Back