• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Dialing in Adex

dutchmaster454

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok guys so i have had a serious problem this cycle dialing in and AI and it is wrecking havoc on my system. I keep crashing my estrogen and its pissing me off. My cycle is 450 test and 300npp. At first i was on 1mg adex EOD and after a week i noticed i was getting bloated and emotional the day after i took adex. also the day after i would be very lethargic, no pump in the gym and moody. I thought it was due to bunk adex but i find out from bloods my estro was 18 and that is to low for me to feel good at all. So i took a week off adex and now started it back. i am now on 600mg test and 300NPP and started the adex 5 days ago after taking a week off. i started taking it eod again and about 24 hours after my dose ( the day after) i am starting to get moody again, joint stiffness, bloating and lethargic. This is a sign for my body that estrogen is getting to low again. I mean wtf hahah do i need to take 1mg e3d possibly ? going to be upping test to 750 next week. i need to dial this in as it takes me on emotional roller coasters ( worse than tren.) i take the adex eod and the days where i dont take it ( 12-24 hours after ingested) i feel emotional as hell and very very irritable. WTF !!!! haha They are capsules so i can not break them in half. Maybe i should switch to e3d and see what happens and get bloods done in a week. Thing is i just upped test and dont want estrogen spiking to high. however with it being to low i feel even worse haha i mean i BLOAT when estrogen is to low.

Ok guys so i have had a serious problem this cycle dialing in and AI and it is wrecking havoc on my system. I keep crashing my estrogen and its pissing me off. My cycle is 450 test and 300npp. At first i was on 1mg adex EOD and after a week i noticed i was getting bloated and emotional the day after i took adex. also the day after i would be very lethargic, no pump in the gym and moody. I thought it was due to bunk adex but i find out from bloods my estro was 18 and that is to low for me to feel good at all. So i took a week off adex and now started it back. i am now on 600mg test and 300NPP and started the adex 5 days ago after taking a week off. i started taking it eod again and about 24 hours after my dose ( the day after) i am starting to get moody again, joint stiffness, bloating and lethargic. This is a sign for my body that estrogen is getting to low again. I mean wtf hahah do i need to take 1mg e3d possibly ? going to be upping test to 750 next week. i need to dial this in as it takes me on emotional roller coasters ( worse than tren.) i take the adex eod and the days where i dont take it ( 12-24 hours after ingested) i feel emotional as hell and very very irritable. WTF !!!! haha They are capsules so i can not break them in half. Maybe i should switch to e3d and see what happens and get bloods done in a week. Thing is i just upped test and dont want estrogen spiking to high. however with it being to low i feel even worse haha i mean i BLOAT when estrogen is to low.
it probably has more to do with the fluctuations in your hormone levels at this point. You've put them on a roller coaster. Try .5mg eod to start with. Raise it from there based on bloods if you can. Your mind can really mess with you when it comes to AI. And in my experience it takes 4 days or more for my levels to start evening out on adex. You probably should have started with a smaller dose though.

So like I said, bloods if you can and try .5mg eod for now.

And I have capsules too. I just split the powder in half. It's not ideal but it works. E3d will cause spikes in your hormones because it's longer than the half life of adex

I'm in the same boat man. I started @500mg Test E for 6 weeks 1mg Adex E3D. Same bloat and emotional sides. The next day I would be so tired I couldn't even move, gym performance never suffered tho. Also for 2-4 hours after taking my Adex my blood pressure would spike pretty bad. My HDL/LDL couldn't have possibly been more perfect @120/80. My doctor was pleased. I keep a very open relationship with him about everything that I'm doing and he monitors my blood work for me once a month. Cool guy. My estro was at 18 prior to cycle and @week 6 it was 26. Im taking a Gram of test for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. Im going to get bloods done tomorrow to see where I've landed at after 1.5 weeks @ 1 gram/1mg Adex E3D. If my estro is still 18-29 Im going to do .5 EOD splitting my capsules. I have 1mg pills too but maybe splitting up over shorter doses will balance me out. I know its not ideal but I need to try something.

I'm in the same boat man. I started @500mg Test E for 6 weeks 1mg Adex E3D. Same bloat and emotional sides. The next day I would be so tired I couldn't even move, gym performance never suffered tho. Also for 2-4 hours after taking my Adex my blood pressure would spike pretty bad. My HDL/LDL couldn't have possibly been more perfect @120/80. My doctor was pleased. I keep a very open relationship with him about everything that I'm doing and he monitors my blood work for me once a month. Cool guy. My estro was at 18 prior to cycle and @week 6 it was 26. Im taking a Gram of test for the last 4 weeks of my cycle. Im going to get bloods done tomorrow to see where I've landed at after 1.5 weeks @ 1 gram/1mg Adex E3D. If my estro is still 18-29 Im going to do .5 EOD splitting my capsules. I have 1mg pills too but maybe splitting up over shorter doses will balance me out. I know its not ideal but I need to try something.

bro holy hell same shit here haha its like it is keeping our estrogen in check, but causing other side effects and it sucks !!! this is why i HATE Ais and wish i didnt have to use them. They all cause some type of mix up in emotions while on cycle as they play with your hormones. I am guessing that the large 1mg dose and causing our levels to fluctuate to much like Mupepe said above. I am going to break my powder down into .5mg eod (small amounts) and get bloods done every 10 days while on cycle till i have my shit dialed in.

I actually just go Aromasin in the mail yesterday. Pharma grade from GR. i just have so much Adex though and want to try to use it up before i break open the Aromasin. Are you saying the Adex is causing these problems from rebounding e3d and that aromasin wont ?

Adex and Asin are in different classes of AIs (Letro is same class as Adex), but you probably knew that. What's important is that the mechanisms of action of each are different. Adex and Letro reversibly bind to aromatase, so they bind and after awhile they dissociate. As such, half-life effects are definitely relevant for these drugs. But Asin is special. It's a suicide inhibitor, which means it binds to aromatase and covalently bonds to its active site, permanently inactivating the enzyme. The only way for the body to overcome this is to make more aromatase, which is a slow (several days) process.

Adex and Asin are in different classes of AIs (Letro is same class as Adex), but you probably knew that. What's important is that the mechanisms of action of each are different. Adex and Letro reversibly bind to aromatase, so they bind and after awhile they dissociate. As such, half-life effects are definitely relevant for these drugs. But Asin is special. It's a suicide inhibitor, which means it binds to aromatase and covalently bonds to its active site, permanently inactivating the enzyme. The only way for the body to overcome this is to make more aromatase, which is a slow (several days) process.

Thats exactly what I said above.

lol yea thanks bush. i just pulled that off some site because i started researching as soon as you posted lol.

Oh thought it was towards me. Was confused but now I see you were edumacating us all. Thanks though! I do learn something new everyday I'm on the boards. Some smart guys on here.

IML Gear Cream!
Like bushmaster stated, aromasin is a better choice it's a suicidal.

You're going to have to tinker with the doses, trial and error. Unless you get bloods done and take notes, it takes time to dial it in just right.

Like bushmaster stated, aromasin is a better choice it's a suicidal.

You're going to have to tinker with the doses, trial and error. Unless you get bloods done and take notes, it takes time to dial it in just right.

I can use either-but I have friends that have much trouble with adex and have to switch to asin. Luck-OD

Well i am switching to Asin TONIGHT !!! lol i am thinking of starting at 12.5mg everynight pre bed and than get bloods done in about 10 days. Go from there. hopefully i wont be an emotional roller coaster with Asin.

Well i am switching to Asin TONIGHT !!! lol i am thinking of starting at 12.5mg everynight pre bed and than get bloods done in about 10 days. Go from there. hopefully i wont be an emotional roller coaster with Asin.

Have it with fat. There is a study which showed an increase in the absorption of exemestane of 40% when taken with fats.*

Have it with fat. There is a study which showed an increase in the absorption of exemestane of 40% when taken with fats.*

niceee thanks big B, you are the man. My last meal of the day is 2tbsp ANPB with 1 cup greek yogurt and 1 scoop whey iso. So that is perfect timing for me to take it.

So I took .5 this morning instead of 1mg. Im going to do .5 EOD and get bloods done on monday or tuesday to see where I'm at. I have to say that so far my blood pressure didn't sky rocket. I don't have a headache, and my mood is normal. 1mg was deff to much. Hopefully I found the recipe now. I have a shit ton of ADEX!!!

So I took .5 this morning instead of 1mg. Im going to do .5 EOD and get bloods done on monday or tuesday to see where I'm at. I have to say that so far my blood pressure didn't sky rocket. I don't have a headache, and my mood is normal. 1mg was deff to much. Hopefully I found the recipe now. I have a shit ton of ADEX!!!

lol i have a shit ton of adex to bro. But i am switching to my Pharma Asin tonight at 12.5 because i am tired of dealing with the dex. Going to save it for future cycle. Test is being upped to 750 and Asin is being introduced at 12.5 ed at bed time. Getting bloods done in 10 days to see where its all at.

lol i have a shit ton of adex to bro. But i am switching to my Pharma Asin tonight at 12.5 because i am tired of dealing with the dex. Going to save it for future cycle. Test is being upped to 750 and Asin is being introduced at 12.5 ed at bed time. Getting bloods done in 10 days to see where its all at.

Good to know man I'll keep you posted. Best of luck

well i can tell you i took my 12.5 Asin last night instead of 1mg adex and for the first time in weeks i have now slept throughout the night with ZERO night sweats since starting my cycle haha Also i am waking up not moody and feeling good. so maybe low dose Asin is where its at for me. will see how my hormones go throughout the day.

Get Shredded!
well i can tell you i took my 12.5 Asin last night instead of 1mg adex and for the first time in weeks i have now slept throughout the night with ZERO night sweats since starting my cycle haha Also i am waking up not moody and feeling good. so maybe low dose Asin is where its at for me. will see how my hormones go throughout the day.

12.5mg of aromasin works magic for me. Hope it does the same for you

Warrior

Thats great news man!

Yo Dutch I sent u a pm u get it?.....that GR Aromasin you talkin bout? im in desperate need of a new source for my aromasin!

Back