• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Test e n tren a cycle

Bmoney13

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've started my new cycle Monday. I'll be running 900mg of test e n 100mg of tren a, a week. Split into 450mg of test n 50mg of tren on Monday n Thursday. For my off I'll be using clomid n nolvax. I'm wondering if I should jump to 100mg of tren each time I pin cause it's a shorter lasting Esther n I want the most out of it. Any and all feedback is appreciated. I will continue to post results through out my cycle for feedback.

Would be a better idea to pin say 50mg tren ED, then 100mg test E on say Mon and Thur. And yeah it's ok to mix the two in one pin on the Mon and Thu

Have you run tren a before ? The reason guys are saying to pin the tren a ed or at the most eod is because with the acetate ester say you pin on monday , by wednesday you won't have any tren in you system . Then on thursday you pin 50 mg again so now you are going up again . It's up and down which is a recipe for sides . Also 100mg/wk of tren won't do anything noticable anyway . Tren you want as even blood levels as possible hence ed injections . I like the Captn's suggestion to run 350mg/wk of tren and 200mg/wk of the test e . Lower test and higher tren = better results and less sides . Yoiu need to better understand tren , it's no joke !

I've started my new cycle Monday. I'll be running 900mg of test e n 100mg of tren a, a week. Split into 450mg of test n 50mg of tren on Monday n Thursday. For my off I'll be using clomid n nolvax. I'm wondering if I should jump to 100mg of tren each time I pin cause it's a shorter lasting Esther n I want the most out of it. Any and all feedback is appreciated. I will continue to post results through out my cycle for feedback.

Too much test. Not enough tren. Your levels will be all over the place.

Listen to theCaptn.

Warrior

Would be a better idea to pin say 50mg tren ED, then 100mg test E on say Mon and Thur. And yeah it's ok to mix the two in one pin on the Mon and Thu

Good idea capt...This may be how I run mine now

Sent from my SCH-R970 using Tapatalk

Have you run tren a before ? The reason guys are saying to pin the tren a ed or at the most eod is because with the acetate ester say you pin on monday , by wednesday you won't have any tren in you system . Then on thursday you pin 50 mg again so now you are going up again . It's up and down which is a recipe for sides . Also 100mg/wk of tren won't do anything noticable anyway . Tren you want as even blood levels as possible hence ed injections . I like the Captn's suggestion to run 350mg/wk of tren and 200mg/wk of the test e . Lower test and higher tren = better results and less sides . Yoiu need to better understand tren , it's no joke !

He's right! My E2 got up to 200 on Tren because I made a few mistakes! DO NOT underestimate Tren and Test! Tren has the potential to increase the strength of the Test you're pinning 500%! E sides can be a serious nightmare, take it from a guy who just went through hell and finally corrected the issue.

This right here.

This is an advanced cycle that can do great things but so powerful you can really screw yourself up. Lou's advice for 350mg of tren and 200mg of test per week is much more in line with a successful cycle. Plus I see no mention of an AI for estrogen or Caber for possible issues with prolactin and lab work three weeks into your cycle to see if your on point or make adjustments. Need to study lots and make some adjustments and additions to your cycle ASAP since you have already started.

IML Gear Cream!
Thanx fellas. I'll switch it up, I've only pinned once on Monday. Hopefully it ain't too late to adjust to the correct dosage n not f myself up.

Yea you'll be fine just fix what your doing and fo from there

I agree with 69lou. With Tren A I would pin ed 50mg for 350mg a week. and the test is 2 times a week. I would go with 250mg and 0250mg for 500mg a week.

I've completely cut out the tren n am just Rollin with test, 600mg a week. I'll save the tren n get more for a future cycle, now that I have a better understanding of it.

Back