• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

For xyz

That's sweet, Joe! :rolleyes: A little something for everyone's favorite mod on the whole internets.

your new gimmick is lame

And right on queue XYZ's boyfriend show up. How you lovers doing tonight? If I had to guess Heckler is the bottom.... Have fun tonight ladies. GICH.

So now we know heck and x are sharing a bed. The question is, which one is the pillow bitter?

God damn bro I hope you don't bring ladies to that shitter and expect to get some strange ass.
Bleach and brush that shit. Women need clean bathrooms. They see your bathroom as an extention of you

So now we know heck and x are sharing a bed. The question is, which one is the pillow bitter?

LOL, 16 post and we're to believe you're not a gimmick? Nice work Custom. The April 2014 join date might have given you away.

Too bad you're an addict.

At the end of the day all that matters is you're gone and I took your spot. What do you call that again? Oh yeah, owned.

LOL, 16 post and we're to believe you're not a gimmick? Nice work Custom. The April 2014 join date might have given you away.

Too bad you're an addict.

At the end of the day all that matters is you're gone and I took your spot. What do you call that again? Oh yeah, owned.
Nice try. But I'm not a gimmick. Such a tool.

God damn bro I hope you don't bring ladies to that shitter and expect to get some strange ass.
Bleach and brush that shit. Women need clean bathrooms. They see your bathroom as an extention of you

....I thought the same thing, that fuckin bowl was disgusting, looks like a dirty gas station john....

Get Shredded!
Nice try. But I'm not a gimmick. Such a tool.

....it does seem that you 'joecarol & heckler6' show up at the same time, and seem to know what's going on politically at asf....

tumblr_inline_ml1w1z4Lm01qz4rgp.gif

XYZ: just get this over with and post a pic of teh cawks, let us all get a good lulz, and lets be done with this flameroron 2000

Back