• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HeyMrWaters is an OSL Gimmick account

I'm confused.. OSL... I don't even know what this means, lol.. ???

OSL pics. Compare beards. Problem solved???

I remember the same kind of "joke" on imf,time ago...when osl got some issues with his wife's health.
and idk why but he got banned

Waters is great guy ....compare beards :thinking:

We'll talk about it when I get a chance to get off the john....still on the sports page....
Man-sitting-on-toilet-3152193.jpg

I'm always suspicious of a guy with a beard, either he likes fishing, or the fishing that Nigerians call scamming

Damn Waters, you and OSL in a thread, and YOU are getting all the love. LOL
thats how you know you are a bad MOFO!

Get Shredded!
I remember the same kind of "joke" on imf,time ago...when osl got some issues with his wife's health.
and idk why but he got banned

This isn't a joke thread.

OSL is a lying scammer and has a history of being a lying scammer here and on other boards.

All his issues are bullshit. That is why he is banned. He is not the guy we thought he was.

OSL also runs multi-gimmicks, one of which is HeyMrWaters.

If anyone has info they'd like to share please PM.

OSL is a lying scammer and has a history of being a lying scammer here and on other boards.

All his issues are bullshit. That is why he is banned. He is not the guy we thought he was.

Seriously?

I think u need to share more infos,cause u are saying tough things.if u know something,u better say openly...all users have to know it.

more info please

Different names. Different states.

I won't divulge a customers personal info to prove it. Both have won SFY contests and I have forwarded their shipping info, seen the addresses with my own eyes.

Warrior

Waters is not a lying scammer, so that doesn't match.

Waters is a great guy and doesn't have any issues with anyone that I'm aware of, so that doesn't match.

If you are asking for info then that means you don't have any real evidence to support your claim. Further, if you had the evidence you needed, you wouldn't have to start a thread at all. You could just ban him.

This OSL guy you are talking about and Waters don't seem to have anything in common and I find it incredibly unbecoming to start a thread trying to smear someone with absolutely nothing to support such a ridiculous accusation.

If he is a gimmick and you insist on talking about it, then prove it.

Back