• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Test e and tren ace

shredder1

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My next cycle I was thinking of doing a long ester test like e or c and tren ace eod, should I do test prop with tren ace, or just get a vial of tren and pin a little prop while the test e kicks in? But... Is that going to put too much test in my system if I kicks start with prop?

You only need a low dose of test E for bodily functions. Don't worry about a kickstart. The tren ace will be your main AAS and it kicks in fast.

Warrior
Ok so weeks 1-12 test e no prop at what like 500mg and the tren 6 or 8 weeks, a dude here at my gym said only 4 weeks on tren ace

Maintenance dose of test with tren ace. Don't go overboard on your tren; it'll build up and pack more of a punch than you expect. Most suggest too high of a tren dose IMHO. It's very potent. Give it time, it's ... extreme. For better or worse.

I'd run 250mg of test, and run the tren 12 weeks ramping from 300mg up to 500mg. I don't get any tren sides though, even at almost 800mg, YMMV.

Warrior
wow. 12 weeks on tren shit that's not too much, and the test that low huh, hmmm
Thanks worried as ways this dudes a good guy, knows his shit and is very helpful

It's easy to be nonchalant and hit the tren hard, but especially your first round I'd be conservative. If you aren't feeling the bad sides, well, honestly that's good. The tren sides suck and they get worse the higher the dose.

Shredder I use tren ace and test prop but I've used test e with it before and like warrior said tren ace kicks in fairly quick and u wanna use it as ur main I keep my test p around 250 and ill use tren a and masteron at about 500. Works well for me. Do you have caber on hand yet? If not I would get some on hand just in case

I jus did 10 weeks of tren ace with a week off in the middle. Wow. It's plenty, and you'll notice it. In every which way.

IML Gear Cream!
You'll love tren/mast/test shredder. You'll get bigger stronger and stay shredded. Just heed the advice on tren and use the lowest dose that works for you without making you feel crappy and giving you high BP, anxiety, sweats, etc. It's VERY potent and will outcompete test for AR receptors. But taking it will cause you nasty sides that make you feel crummy, so less is more. Very good question, and good planning. Next time I use tren I'm lowering my dose personally. The high BP alone was not worth it (as unexpectedly that answer may seem). Unfortunately you're going to find there's trial and error.... One thing that may help with the sleep and anxiety is taking your omega oils via hemp oil.

My favorite cycle
and I only run trt dose first time I did cycle
next time upped my test to 400
Results were very different if this is your first time running tren I would keep test low

My favorite cycle
and I only run trt dose first time I did cycle
next time upped my test to 400
Results were very different if this is your first time running tren I would keep test low
thanks bros and great advice xan, but no one said if I should run prop with it or just do twice a week test e or c?
And someone pm me with a good mast source

Is there no need to wait at least one week for the test enth to kick in before starting the tren A?

Don't think it's just me but I like mast with tren. And if you're running tren ace may as well run prop, but test is test.

I recommend my set i did. Pretty good gains for first !
500mg of Test e in 2 shots a week. 50mg of Tren ace ED. Feels great and pinning that much wasnt a problem at all, just do it in the morning, i had 6 spots.
Take it from one that is needle scared, still did it myself.
Kickstarted first 2 weeks with Adrol 50 a tab a day. Got rec follow it through but wanted to see the effects of the test/ tren alone after. from week 2 Tren Ace til end of cycle.
Total 10 week for me, wanted 12 but well... i had some issues ohohohohoho

Wanted to post a "no homo" pic on the results but i gotta get a back pic first. Test and Tren will be a great tribute to the body you seem to already have!
Ripped for summer pussy!!!
Will go bulking winter, no time for that now, Sir. Fuckalot is hungry!

Last edited:
Get Shredded!
I recommend my set i did. Pretty good gains for first !
500mg of Test e in 2 shots a week. 50mg of Tren ace ED. Feels great and pinning that much wasnt a problem at all, just do it in the morning, i had 6 spots.
Take it from one that is needle scared, still did it myself.
Kickstarted first 2 weeks with Adrol 50 a tab a day. Got rec follow it through but wanted to see the effects of the test/ tren alone after. from week 2 Tren Ace til end of cycle.
Total 10 week for me, wanted 12 but well... i had some issues ohohohohoho

Wanted to post a "no homo" pic on the results but i gotta get a back pic first. Test and Tren will be a great tribute to the body you seem to already have!
Ripped for summer pussy!!!
Will go bulking winter, no time for that now, Sir. Fuckalot is hungry!

Sounds good man thanks for looking out

Back