• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Alot of the body builders

Mp5navy187

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Alot of the body Builders from 80's and early 90's are starting to pass away in there early 50's. Making me think about AAS use. Even though I dont run AAS as high body buillders do and Run alot of differnt compounds at once... I like to say id be ok cause i only cycle twice a year or so. Ive been using AAS since I was 25 so a few years on and off... I keep my cycles fairly low with a ratio between 300-600 mg. I dont touch orals since my blood work showed my ldl and hdl and cholesterol were off a little... I guess the most important thing is blood work and playing it safe and dont abuse steroids... Though they are addicting as hell...:thinking: Id rather be safe than sorry.

Meh, I think for the most part if you keep your doses in check, are otherwise healthy, and keep an eye on yourself you will be fine. There is also a lot of old bodybuilders in their late 60s early 70s. Albert Beckles(spelling) is one that comes to mind.

The difference between a body builder (and for that matter pro athletes, WWF wrestlers etc.) and the common users (us) is VAST to say the least. It's not even comparable.

Meh, I think for the most part if you keep your doses in check, are otherwise healthy, and keep an eye on yourself you will be fine. There is also a lot of old bodybuilders in their late 60s early 70s. Albert Beckles(spelling) is one that comes to mind.

For the most part im pretty healthy. Im 80% sure im gonna be on TrT soon ive always had low test. But rather than that I feel great. I dont drink as much anymore. I dont party really I work and try and maintain a healthy life style with the help of course of gear. But i did notice alot BB are dropping esp wrestlers im sure they party hard outside of the ring.

The difference between a body builder (and for that matter pro athletes, WWF wrestlers etc.) and the common users (us) is VAST to say the least. It's not even comparable.

My wake up call was when my cholesterol was slighty high and my good cholesterol was really low really low... Just running var longer than i should of. Ive been trying to be more alert and eating healthier and making changes in my life that wont affect the cycles i do wont add any problems...

For the most part im pretty healthy. Im 80% sure im gonna be on TrT soon ive always had low test. But rather than that I feel great. I dont drink as much anymore. I dont party really I work and try and maintain a healthy life style with the help of course of gear. But i did notice alot BB are dropping esp wrestlers im sure they party hard outside of the ring.

Yup, TRT is probably in my not so distant future also. Speaking of WWE and Pro Athletes in general....usually a lot of partying and other recreational drug use involved with some of those guys. I don't really drink and I don't take recreational drugs.

2 things haven't been mentioned in this thread. 1) These guys CONTINUE using AAS, so were talking 30+ years of heavy usage 2) The heart doesn't know the difference between being a 300 pound muscle mass monster and a 300 pound fat ass. Both are unnatural as fuck and take a tole on the body, regardless of genetics. It comes down to what you are willing to sacrifice to achieve your goals. If you are contempt with trying to shred up to impress girls at bars and don't give one care in hell about strength, I'll give you some creatine, show you the dumbbell rack, and let you know the smith machine is open. But if you are wanting to move up, to conquer, to do something 99.999% of people on this earth will never even dream of, you may need to take off 15-30 years of your life..

I am in my late 40's and on TRT. Lifting and doing cardio at least 4 times a week. Lots oa veg and fruit. 5-11 at 181 pounds with 8 percent body fat. I do a quarterly blood test and monitor my lipids closely.

Now I don't do cocaine, weed, pain killers, antidepressant, alcohol, cigarets, uppers, downers, crack, speed or anything else that could harm my body or mind. Lots of the wrestlers were documented on their autopsy that had drugs in them. My TRT dowse is also no where near the complex compounds these guys stacked on top of each other.

All that red meat these guys ate to put on the mass I don't do either.
So at the end of the day I like my chances. I am in this for health more then looks.

It's good work but sucks hearing from. Other ppl that I've already paid 200 over and its not finished and my artist tells me there's like 8 more hours of work left... I have other artist telling me he milking you but if you choose to get it finished else where that would be OK just gotta finish shading and color

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
and wrestlers too...

I get the impression that alot of these guys live hard lives outside of the gym...

Wrestlers don't even count. Most of them even the ones who look like shit run massive amounts of test just to maintain their less than stellar apprearance, eat like shit and party way too much. Taking X, coke, tons of narcotics, muscle relaxers, OTC nsaids, ect ect..... They are walking time bombs. Especially the indy guys. I started to get into pro wrestling in 09 when I was 275 until I spent time training with and just around the guys. Indy wrestling is a very seedy environment. The movie "the Wrestler" really nails it.

Ultra clean paleo-style diet, cardio, short blasts with minimal oral use. Monitor health indicators.

I hope that works!

Back