• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Lipids trashed...so when can you go back on

Tong Po

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So as most of you saw my recent labs, my lipids were shit on orals. Last dose was last weekend. I am upping all the good stuff like fats, and just staying on my TRT at 100-200mg a week.

Say I was to use something like Primo enth, can I just jump onto it now, or should I wait a few weeks. I heard it does not effect lipids.

Add .5 - 1 gal of water every day.

A lot of people don't realize how much of a difference water intake can make.

It will take time to correct your cholesterol and something I always use is iForce Heart Help. Everytime I would could back with a low HDL then get it retested in 2-3 months again after taking heart help, it would be near the top of the range again. Orals can mess you up, I would just do TRT for now but if you want to run Primo that's your decision. The longer your lipids are either high or your LDL is high and your HDL low, puts you are long term risk. It's your decision...

Cardio, and a clean diet with lots of fibre. That's what you need and it will fix you up fast.

my cardio currently looks like this for the last 4 weeks.

sat-1 hr spin class
wednesday-20 minute HIIT

I suppose I should throw in anohter HIIT in there, or maybe run hills at the local park.

diet is clean, besides 1 cheat meal window
egg whites, fishes, greens, quest bars, whey, walnuts
water intake has been huge.

Damn i really wanted to jump on the primo but I guess it wouldnt be smart too. im gonna lower TRT to 100mg for a couple weeks and really back of the arimidex as well.

Back