• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Taking Bets!

TigerTailgater

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Kombatarts99 vs. Hecker7

I just checked with Vegas on the odds. It looks like Kombat is a 3-1 favorite. This could all change in due time though.

I bet on UConn the last 3 of their games, all underdogs and make some nice scratch :winkfinger:

what should I buy? :thinking:

UPDATE: Vegas just informed me that Heckler is planning on bringing his "Gat"...This must be some hood slang.

New Odds: Heckler 10-1

Heckler ain't scared of the blaeks either. Just went up to 12-1

Kombat....means fighting....
He's a human so he's a mortal....
Mortal Kombat the first famous bloody violent video game....

Heckler....someone that makes a joke
makes a joke
a joke

hmmmmm:thinking:

Kombat....means fighting....
He's a human so he's a mortal....
Mortal Kombat the first famous bloody violent video game....

Heckler....someone that makes a joke
makes a joke
a joke

hmmmmm:thinking:

DAMN! Thats some DEEP matrix type shit there!

MIND....BLOWN!

Kombat wins. Anytime you spell your screen name with a K instead of a C or a Z instead of an S that means you are hardcore. And Kombat is just that. lolz.

I'll take the mma guy over a boxer any day of the week.

Anybody seen Kimbo Slice recently?

IML Gear Cream!
Kombat wins. Anytime you spell your screen name with a K instead of a C or a Z instead of an S that means you are hardcore. And Kombat is just that. lolz.

I'll take the mma guy over a boxer any day of the week.

Anybody seen Kimbo Slice recently?
you dont know much about fighting then, the guy who shows up wins everytime, go to golden gloves one time and watch how fast people advance because the other fighter was late. you a nonner like you friend kuminyourmouthfarts

Soooo...Uhhhhh. What's up guys. Are y'all going to do this or what?

You know fighting on the inter web is like winning the special olympics. I mean you win, but,...do you REALLY win?

...Shit...I feel terrible for saying that now. Sorry 8 lb. 6 oz. baby Jesus.

Thanks KC!

thanks SoCal! I know you got my back

As for the odds, I am def not the favorite. He is a world class boxer.

Take your best mma fighter ever... I'll take step in that ring before I ever step in the ring with mike tyson in his hayday

MMA is a loose term. Your talking about Styles. Krav Maga vs boxing and you'll take boxing? My art of San Soo and you'll still take boxing? Kendo and you'll still take boxing? You have faith brotha. I'll take the others

MMA is a loose term. Your talking about Styles. Krav Maga vs boxing and you'll take boxing? My art of San Soo and you'll still take boxing? Kendo and you'll still take boxing? You have faith brotha. I'll take the others

I cant think of a person I would rather not fight then a hayday mike tyson. you disagree?

I cant think of a person I would rather not fight then a hayday mike tyson. you disagree?

Fedor, Kerr, hendo vs Tyson, as much as I likes Tyson I would take them. No matter how powerful his punch, he was one dimensional.

Take your best mma fighter ever... I'll take step in that ring before I ever step in the ring with mike tyson in his hayday

No offense Jimmy but, I disagree. I have been training MMA before MMA was the "cool" thing to do. If you look at the past James Toney got the shit kicked out of him by Randy Couture. Also, Kimbo Slice got the shit kicked out of him. Now, lets back up a second. This was all MMA rules. If you put an MMA guy against a boxer like Tyson with boxing rules, well...yea. The MMA guy is going to get beat or disqualified b/c we kicked him in the face.

I could tell y'all so many stories of the Karate guys that thought they were bad ass. They wanted us to fight for points with Karate rules. Well, needless to say, we disqualified quick! "What do you mean we can't punch them in the face?"

Id take a shot from iron mike, for a price. But then wait, fuck that, prob wouldn't wake up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Get Shredded!
Tyson was a beast and would kill anyone, but it really boils down to athleticism, guys can train their whole life and never be at a competition level, jus sayn

I've been submitted, shoulder dislocated, acl, jaw wired shut, retina torn, but never knocked out. Not that it can't happen

Tyson was a beast and would kill anyone, but it really boils down to athleticism, guys can train their whole life and never be at a competition level, jus sayn

Tyson's cardio was insane!

Tank abbot is a good example of your point.

Y u do dat

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i love the competition. Always have. Some you win, some you lose, but I continue to grow and learn. A fight is a test, a challenge, I've killed before and won't go that way. But honor and integrity are funny things to someone who holds them and when felt disrespected will respond accordingly. I'm not afraid of anybody. Even Mike Tyson. I use what my strengths are at the time to the best I can.

certain people here who have served I expected to have more honor and integrity.

i love the competition. Always have. Some you win, some you lose, but I continue to grow and learn. A fight is a test, a challenge, I've killed before and won't go that way. But honor and integrity are funny things to someone who holds them and when felt disrespected will respond accordingly. I'm not afraid of anybody. Even Mike Tyson. I use what my strengths are at the time to the best I can.

certain people here who have served I expected to have more honor and integrity.

flat,550x550,075,f.jpg

Back