• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What time do you get up for work in the morning?

Smokey3

Piece of Shit
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I don't set an alarm but usually up by 8-8:30 and leave the house around 9.

Tomorrow I have to get up at 7 though
hang.gif
FML

5am 5 days a week. It's really a problem when I cant get to bed early enough. Like tonight ... ugh

5am 5 days a week. It's really a problem when I cant get to bed early enough. Like tonight ... ugh

I know that feel. I'm a dumbass fucking around on here when I should be in bed :D oh well...

No coffee...just Rockstars. I have been a zombie this entire week. Like I'm worthless at work til about noon. Then I'm good. Its been rough.

You ever try the Monster Rehabs? I have a little fridge that I keep mine nice and cold this time of year :winkfinger:

- - - Updated - - -

Ugh dude!!! Grab some Ipam:winkfinger:

I just pinned some a few secs ago

8ish. Could go in earlier, leave earlier, but I fucking hate mornings.

How about those guys that go to the gym BEFORE work. Furck that.

You guys are all lucky fuckers!!! 3:30 am mon thru fri :(

How about those guys that go to the gym BEFORE work. Furck that.

This WAS my routine for a long time until recently. Loved it. Wake up at 730. Pin some gearz. Take a PWO. Hit the gym from 9-1030. Work from 1230-10pm. Surf ASF til 1am.
Living the dream.
Recently my career has changed for the better, now I'm in charge. However my work shifts have dramatically changed. I'm having a hard time with this early morning shit.

4:15-4:30am and at the gym by 5:00. If I don't get in bed early I start getting sleepy at work after lunch. I had cut out all caffeine but back on it when needed.

Up at 330am. Gym by 4am. Work by 7am. Karate 8pm. Bed by midnite

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

You are some old, stale mofuckers. How you all can get away with not having to spend the hours between 10 pm and 3 am eating meal after meal and not lose weight is over my head :O . Teachin 9-4, University 4-10 pm, Lift 10-12 , Have to be up by 7. FML . Considering flipping it to 5 am gym seshes JUST so I can get enough cals in throughout the day but I am not a morning person and would lose lots of intensity during the first 5-8 sets. .

Up at 330am. Gym by 4am. Work by 7am. Karate 8pm. Bed by midnite

--Life is a box of chocolates. Lick all the nuts.

You sleep not even 4 hours a night and still make gains?? If this is true you have inspired me to never sleep past 6 hours again xD

This WAS my routine for a long time until recently. Loved it. Wake up at 730. Pin some gearz. Take a PWO. Hit the gym from 9-1030. Work from 1230-10pm. Surf ASF til 1am.
Living the dream.
Recently my career has changed for the better, now I'm in charge. However my work shifts have dramatically changed. I'm having a hard time with this early morning shit.

Bro..that is an awesome schedule. I would love that

Zero dark thirty- 0430 every day. Why am I still up and on the board ? Because only pussies sleep.

7 pm-730 am. Bed by 9am. Wake up at 2-230pm gym from 4-530 work at 7pm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

kids (2 and 3yrs old ) wake me up at 6am , leave to work by 8am - 4pm . Gym 6-8pm , go to bed by 11pm-12am

7-3, 3-11, 11-7 rotates every week. Yea it blows. FML

Back