• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle

T rav

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Just started my first cycle with deca and test e, only days in and outstanding results to intensity thus far, full steam ahead

I read your previous posts and you said, you did a dbol kickstart, Test E with EQ. You also mentioned going up to 750mg of test E. And this cycle started March 1, that would be a month. Now you are saying you just started a few days ago, but with different compounds? I am a little bit confused. Also as someone else who is on their first ever cycle. I have to ask, why not go with straight test?

Guys he just wants attention.... Follow my lead guys. Congrats bro get swole lol

If your not running 6iu of Growth and 125mg of Tren A EoD + working out only on machines and cables your gains will be taken from u by the jewish gain stealing green weenie geenie!

If your not running 6iu of Growth and 125mg of Tren A EoD + working out only on machines and cables your gains will be taken from u by the jewish gain stealing green weenie geenie!
Lmao haha :clapping:

sorry guys didn't mean to come out sounding like I knew what I was talking bout, I do construction work and I've just noticed that I've been able to go all day the past week after lifting in the morning and haven't had any fatigue at all I just thought this was unusual, I guess i'll keep my mouth shut from now on and learn more, just wanted to make a post really, but im just doing a test and deca, no EQ, that may have been someone else

I read your previous posts and you said, you did a dbol kickstart, Test E with EQ. You also mentioned going up to 750mg of test E. And this cycle started March 1, that would be a month. Now you are saying you just started a few days ago, but with different compounds? I am a little bit confused. Also as someone else who is on their first ever cycle. I have to ask, why not go with straight test?

And he wouldnt have felt anything yet, besides maybe ego bloat

Back