• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

how will a test e cycle effect my knee tendonitis?

bigredhead

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
in January this year i developed tendonitis in my left knee because i spend much of my free time in the mountains and my symptoms come on strong with repeated use of it.

My question is will a test e cycle help me resolve this issue or only worsen this issue?

yea ive been to the doc im currently doing pt too ive had a cortisone injection. I ice message. stretch. tape. brace ect.
its not so much heavy lifting because if i keep my reps low not much of a problem, but at soon as i start doing repetitive motions such as cardio i'm in a world of hurt within five minutes.
This is a problem for me since mountaineering is a huge passion of mine.
So will a test e cycle hinder me further than i already am?

yea ive been to the doc im currently doing pt too ive had a cortisone injection. I ice message. stretch. tape. brace ect.
its not so much heavy lifting because if i keep my reps low not much of a problem, but at soon as i start doing repetitive motions such as cardio i'm in a world of hurt within five minutes.
This is a problem for me since mountaineering is a huge passion of mine.
So will a test e cycle hinder me further than i already am?

If you're that far into treatment, then you know how to listen to your body and your knee. You should be fine IMO.

Most guys that ask these types of questions have self diagnosed conditions. You sound like you've got a good handle on it tho.

Warrior

I had back pain issues before Test cycles. I have kids and didn't want to be the dad that couldn't do anything with my kids because of the pain. I've been pain free for five years now and feel like I'm 21 again, not 46 thanks to the T.

I have verrryy little cartilage in my right rotator cuff from a lot of baseball as a kid. I despise flat bench but with any other horizontal pressing movement I really watch what I am doing during the 4 and below rep range on my cycle. As you probably know squatting encourages healthy and strong knees but as you get massive strength gains just try to make yourself stay in the atleast 5+ rep range, that way you won't snap all kinds of sheetup when you're geeked and feel like going for that 5 plate PR. Regardless if your doing 480 for reps and reps, all it takes is that 1 pound too much and when it comes to cartilage sensitive areas, the knees, ball and socket joint, elbows, it can be very difficult to bounce back.

NSAIDS, cortisone? Are you fucking serious? Lets cut some more blood supply off to an area that gets next to none to begin with(tendons). From someone who has tendonitis issues all over get some fucking prolotherapy treatments. Prolo injections = Tendonitis gone, period. Get some BPC 157, tendon fixed. Jesus christ get out of the stone age bro. Fix your problem, stop bandaiding it.

Agrea with btc... no anti inflamuatories...
Squat below parallel, use your ass, not your knees...
Run a lil deca/npp...

Back