• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Stupid ppl at the gym

nuttz51

I am a pothead
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I'm at the gym doing my thing minding my own business, late at night not many ppl around. All of a sudden out of no where I hear the slamming of dumbells on the ground being dropped from waist height (Big sign that says plz do not drop dumbells right above the rack)

I look over to see the where it come from, its this dude, prolly 5'10 170lbs. Maybe 16 inch arms if he's lucky. Strapped up with a belt and lifting gloves. Why was he dropping the weights? Oh so he could move them literally 10 feet away to the bench he was using. Kicking them like they were socker balls to get them to their destination. Yeah 10 feet away. Oh and btw they were only 70's.

I was super annoyed by his poise so I kept watching him out of the corner of my eye. Picked the dumbells up and was doing sets of like 3-4 reps shoulder presses. Still wearing his super high speed lifter's belt, yeah you need a belt when do shoulders apparently.

end of rant

Seen a guy yesterday doing bench on the smithmachine....expect it took him an hour to do maybe 3 sets.. otherwise he was wandering about the gym playing on his smart phone... had to calm myself down, not sure why these people even bother comin to the gym....

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

guy was benching in the squat rack most retarded shit ever. I really hate people at the gym doing a movement on equipment that there is an actual bench or machine for

I also hate people who tare the sleeves off their shirts and rip them to the waist line
1417281_Cut_Denim_and_Ripped_Sleeves.jpg

Worst (and most hilarious) thing I've ever seen at the gym was a guy doing seated rows except he thought it was an lower back extension machine so every time he laid all the way back the stack would hit the top of the rack (mind you it's like 8 to 10 feet high) and all you heard was him grunt and then PING.... Grunt.... PING.... Grunt.... PING....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hold up it gets better! So trainer goes over to him and shows him how to use the equipment properly... Dude jumps on for his next set and CONTINUES to do it the same way as before!

Yep...it seems these type of people are running RAMPANT in the gym lately.

The other day, there was guy on the smith machine doing flat bench. After every set, while the weight was fully pressed up, he would release it. As it was slamming down he was getting up grunting like a wilder beast! I wanted to go over there and kick him square in the balls. I literally had to walk away b/c my blood pressure was boiling...probably the Tren.

Yep...it seems these type of people are running RAMPANT in the gym lately.

The other day, there was guy on the smith machine doing flat bench. After every set, while the weight was fully pressed up, he would release it. As it was slamming down he was getting up grunting like a wilder beast! I wanted to go over there and kick him square in the balls. I literally had to walk away b/c my blood pressure was boiling...probably the Tren.

Lmao!!! Oh Tren how I love thee!!

I had a 16 year old kid that's about to join the army and he asked me his he could get some steroids, keep in mind he's 16 and weighs 140lbs soaking wet. I said "I have no clue kid I don't do them and they are illegal" he then told me "well I only ask cause I'm not getting big and strong fast enough..." Takes time kiddo

last night this guy was at the squat rack busting up half reps 135, he had his ballcap big ass headphones and sunglasses AND had his cowboy cut wranglers on <-- sup?
wonder if I'll see him today all spur'ed up on the bike? oh my......

last night this guy was at the squat rack busting up half reps 135, he had his ballcap big ass headphones and sunglasses AND had his cowboy cut wranglers on <-- sup?
wonder if I'll see him today all spur'ed up on the bike? oh my......

Pics or it didn't happen!

I really need to see this!

How is it even possible to do half squats in "nut cutter" wranglers. Now that I think about it, quite a feat for anyone.

bhollie did you win that 500 dbol auction? I was tempted to gank last minute but work was off the hook

Get Shredded!
^bwahahahaha idk if I could take that... I think I'd have to say something "hey dumbass that's not how it works kid"

These things amaze me still I don't understand how some ppl are so dumb...

Anyone else frequently see the pajama bottom wearing hipsters?

I see this kid all the time with a "HIGH ALTITUDE MASK" on... :thinking: He looks like Sub-Zero from mortal kombat and walks around like he has the biggest dick in the gym. Hes maybe 140lbs soaking wet. I have to fight the devil on my shoulder every single time he lays down on a bench. All I want to do is pour water into the only breathing hole this mask has and water board him while he's struggling with his 40's

I see this kid all the time with a "HIGH ALTITUDE MASK" on... :thinking: He looks like Sub-Zero from mortal kombat and walks around like he has the biggest dick in the gym. Hes maybe 140lbs soaking wet. I have to fight the devil on my shoulder every single time he lays down on a bench. All I want to do is pour water into the only breathing hole this mask has and water board him while he's struggling with his 40's

Maybe he thinks he's Bane?

Back