• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Where the fuck is Slappy?

PCT....a sad time :(

I knew something wasn't right lately around these parts. I wasn't being entertained. Laughing a lot less the last few days.

Where is my Jew hating friend Slappy at?

Miss ya.

:kiss:

Dunno but I like slapz, hope all is well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Slapz is good, he's safe and is rolling in women. Too busy for the internetz

SLAPPY WHERE THE FUCK ARE U .....IS THIS TRUE UR ON PCT , FUCK THAT I BRIDGE :winkfinger:

slappy disappeared...he doesn't want to send some free gear for the jewprint tranny contest.
he got all those tranny pics,and he will never send stuff.damn that jew...his labs was a hoax

IML Gear Cream!
someone tell Slappy about blast & cruise ASAP

Or is he doing recon got our second favourite Australian bodybuilder and supplement afficianado? :coffee:

Slappy said he met a young sexy Thai ladyboy, whos been beating his leather bags till he excretes his lovely coconut oil

love this thread.

no, i'm not on PCT. i'm on tren. let's not talk about PCT.

i've been on official DRSE business hunting strange ass. it's been a wonderful experience so far. i've already learned a few new things about myself. specifically, i can find myself physically attracted to an ethnic woman. it's good to know that my dick isn't as racist as i once thought. i was starting to get worried.

love this thread.

no, i'm not on PCT. i'm on tren. let's not talk about PCT.

i've been on official DRSE business hunting strange ass. it's been a wonderful experience so far. i've already learned a few new things about myself. specifically, i can find myself physically attracted to an ethnic woman. it's good to know that my dick isn't as racist as i once thought. i was starting to get worried.

Look what the tranny drug in

Warrior

well she was thai'rican, but sadly not a tranny.

i'm not discouraged, i bet she'll let me put it in her butt.

Wow. This thread just made my sleepless night even better. Gave me some good ol entertainment

If Slapp was Helios that would be the greatest scam ever. Unfortunately he's not that conniving...or is he?

If Slapp was Helios that would be the greatest scam ever. Unfortunately he's not that conniving...or is he?

i'm not helios.

if i had a lab,
1.) i would not make a couple batches and bounce. i'd make like 2-3 mill, then bounce.
2.) the labels would have 2 unicorns fucking. you would know it's my shit. (see label below)

dbjiw3.jpg

i would be pissed about the whole helios thing, but the ex-reps are taking care of people (myself included). gotta love those guys. nuthin' but love for them.

i'm not helios.

if i had a lab,
1.) i would not make a couple batches and bounce. i'd make like 2-3 mill, then bounce.
2.) the labels would have 2 unicorns fucking. you would know it's my shit. (see label below)

dbjiw3.jpg

i would be pissed about the whole helios thing, but the ex-reps are taking care of people (myself included). gotta love those guys. nuthin' but love for them.

lMAO...450mg?..dam I thought Jews were chincy

that label is genius on a stick

I didn't know he liked women, thought he was spending way to much time slapping slappy junior or having one of his hot trannies do it...lol, sure he's ok.....maybe cross eyed or blind by now but ok...

Slapz is good, he's safe and is rolling in women. Too busy for the internetz

Back