• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Confused?

shq87

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am confused:thinking:. Too many options on this board. I have been reading reviews for over a month now and i narrowed my options down to a couple of well reputed sources on this forum(won't name them, i guess that against the rule). Now if money was no object and a noob wanted to try some Test C or E and var and PCT, how should he pick a source ;)

Choices, choices, choices.

Pretty easy to do. Most of the sources have all that. If money is no object order the same thing from 2 sources. You will then be able to compare. Good luck!

man, don't fret. Just pick one of the ones you like and give them a shot. You're not married to them after that and can still try the other sources you are interested in. Many of us get a-little-here, a-little-there. best wishes.

Pick one place and place an order. As far as I am concerned I would say that 97% of the sources on ASF are g2g. The other 3% are the newer sponsors that haven't been reviewed too much yet. But, I am sure they are g2g as well.

Back