• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crossfit wankers!

theCaptn'

HIV+
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Discuss

9a9esyre.jpg

I can't stand it when people brag about crossfit likes it some cool thing or new fad that gets them into elite shape. Let's do shit people have been doing for years and rename and sell it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Physios hate Crossfit - so many injuries.

Physios hate Crossfit - so many injuries.

Nothin like having a seizure on the pullup bar doing kipping pull-ups and then being like "yeah, I did like 60 pull-ups"

Mega lolz.

What a joke. Fuckin crossfit. This new "fad" or whatever was taking over the Europa last year I saw all this outta shape ppl competing and was like wtf is this? Crossfit Iwas told. Hmm never heard of it. Now it's popping up everywhere

Check out dom mazzettis YouTube video on crossfit. Fuckin hilarious.

Yeah I watch his vids too man that guy is funny

These cross fit fuck tards are trashing all the Olympic bars at my gym. If you have ten lb plates on there's no need to drop it from shoulder height.

These cross fit fuck tards are trashing all the Olympic bars at my gym. If you have ten lb plates on there's no need to drop it from shoulder height.

Yeah fuckin retards

Nothin like having a seizure on the pullup bar doing kipping pull-ups and then being like "yeah, I did like 60 pull-ups"

Mega lolz.

It's even better when they use a bane looking training mask

- - - Updated - - -

This.... Eric Cressey beats the shit out of crossfit in the most polite and scientific way its hilarious.
Does he have some YouTube videos?

There's little else I hate in this world aside from the taste of liquid stane than those stupid f8ckin crossfit faggots. Getting the whole generation of people that go to the gym as a social event to show off the horrible form, crap olympic lifts they can do and then break they're rotator cuffs out of socket. What I really hate is how in Crossfit they have all the plates look like 45s. So some kid is always posting his "3" plate front squat on Facebook calling it "yo bruh, after my 3:00 Fran I front that 3 plates so easy bruh) Annndddd in actuality it was a 25 and a couple 10s.. Seriously someone needs to destroy this joke of a sport.

There's little else I hate in this world aside from the taste of liquid stane than those stupid f8ckin crossfit faggots. Getting the whole generation of people that go to the gym as a social event to show off the horrible form, crap olympic lifts they can do and then break they're rotator cuffs out of socket. What I really hate is how in Crossfit they have all the plates look like 45s. So some kid is always posting his "3" plate front squat on Facebook calling it "yo bruh, after my 3:00 Fran I front that 3 plates so easy bruh) Annndddd in actuality it was a 25 and a couple 10s.. Seriously someone needs to destroy this joke of a sport.

Well said amigo

I have a serious issue with bumper plates as well. A 315lb squat looks like huge weight with those thick ass rubber plates.

It's even worse when I see guys DL and bench with them.

Warrior

The worst part about rubber plates is when those idiots Deadlift with them so they can SLAM their weak 320 off the floor and have it bounce up to their chin for another rep. Looks like a bunch of retarded fat kids with down syndrome trying to bounce a basketball..

I'm not a fan of cross fit as a cultural swing... I only went to 1 crossfit meet and i have to tell you... It does not get any fucking lamer then watching people cheer on somebody doing 100 flops on a pullup bar... or all the other retarded shit that was to plentiful to list everything because im packing my house lol...

What i am a fan of tho is endurance and strength. Being able to do high reps for an assortment of lifts. When i was going through SWCC down in Coronado, being able to bench 275 for reps of 15-20 @ 190lbs, squat 350 for 20 then run 10 miles, then swim 4 miles, Then do about 1000 reps of calisthenics was a really rewarding feeling.

- - - Updated - - -

Side note... DIdnt make it through SWCC because of injuries lol.... :jerkit:

They use poor form on their shit if you watch the vids... and I hate the fuckers blowing up my Facebook with their crossfit lingo

agreed!!!

I hate u all

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

The only use I have for Cross fit is watching some of the smoking hot chics that do it.

My fucking neice who was 220 lb at 5'4" (yikes) Lost 80 lb after getting into it. However now she is hooked and wants to compete (has once already). Whatever....
So she pays $115 a month to go to this shit hole gym 3 days a week, and I dont mean a dark dungeon type gym we all would love. I mean with nothing but a few gay-fit implements.... and they do all major lifts in one day 3 days a week.
She came to me for dead, bench, squat form advice because she felt her coach was a fucking retard. Turns out she was right. After I fix her squat and dead and bench she tells me They do nothng to support the other muscular systems that help you squat and dead heavy....its fucking the gayest shit ever. ALl they do is just 1-3 rep max effort shit all the time.
I told her if she wants to win she needs to train bodybuilding and powerlifting combined. She came and did back with my wife last week. Keep in mind my neice deads 245 for a single. ANd my wife just made her do 135 for reps x 5 sets. Then the remainder of my wifes BB'ing routine that I set up for her. My neice calls her and cant move the next day or the day after. Which again just proves my point how much of a bunch of fucking assholes these people that open these gyms are.
Dont get me wrong, some people get how to train for this shit. But these cock bags that open gyms to cash in on the latest fad have no fucking clue wtf they are doing or teaching.

She also wanted me to help her with the stupid Olympic style snatch. I said no fuckng way. You want my advice, stop doing them. Theres no reason to do that exercise ever imho. I'm trying to sway her into powerlifting since shes built for it and is strong as fuck already.

Last edited:
Back