• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

First Cycle critique

aestheticbeast

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
hows it going brotha

21 years old
5'9
175 lbs
~ 10% bf
training for 5 years (3 football weight lifting, 2 bodybuilding style training)
optimal diet for the past 2 years

thinking about this for a first cycle

week 1-10 test e 500mg per week (250 2x per week)

2 weeks after last pin, begin PCT:

clomid 50/50/25/25
HCG 1500 iu every 3rd day for 2 weeks
aromasin 20/20/20

everything good?

awwhhh shit. You are like me, but less fat. (jealous)
I would change the cycle to 12 weeks, most will agree that's safe. As for the PCT there are so many different camps on how that should be done. I am going the nolva/clomid route with hCG during cycle. Check out my log for my exact protocol. Also I would run the Aromasin during the cycle. I myself am still up in the air about running it during PCT. Maybe at a low dose. Only bloodwork will tell on that one.

Best of luck to you brother!

thanks brah, probably a little higher bf... so no worries haha. will check out your log
Was debating running aromasin during the cycle... but i have seen different views.
Am getting bloodwork done soon.

Any other opinions?

Since it's your first cycle and you probably don't know how sensitive you are to aromatization I think you should at least have enough Aromasin on hand to run a small dose ED (10 or 12.5) during the cycle.

500 isn't a lot and a lot of people are able to get by without using AI's at that amount but it's better safe than sorry. All you have to do is watch your water retention (for me thats the first sign) and if it starts getting out of control just add in the Aromasin and start small with it.

I'm running test E at 875 right now and I've leveled out with 10mg Aromasin ED, with a second dose only on days I pin. So it's kind of like 10 ED, 20 EOD.

I like that double dose idea on pin day. I am on 500mg test e weekly and 12.5mg aromasin daily. And my level came back at 43, but I was 34 before even touching steroids. So it wasn't really a huge jump.

^I'd say that's pretty good. Unless it keeps climbing i don't see why you'd need more. In my opinion E being a little higher than optimal is better than it being too low. As long as it's not causing the bad side effects (gyno, water retention)

no problems. If anything my e was too LOW. My joints started popping and snapping, so i went off for two days.

Same happened to me. I think it was because I started my aromasin the first week of the cycle. From now on when running long test esters I'm not using an AI's until week 2.

Apparently he being 21 escaped everybody and his shotty PCT as well. Welcome to the big time, go back and read the sticky on how to set up your first cycle properly.

Apparently he being 21 escaped everybody and his shotty PCT as well. Welcome to the big time, go back and read the sticky on how to set up your first cycle properly.

Ummm. Did you read my post? I recommended nolva/clomid for pct, aromasin to be run on cycle, as well as hCG on cycle. As far as him being 21. What's wrong with that? It's not like he is 18, or even 21 with zero lifting experience. You can fight and die for your country at 18, you can drink at 21. As long as someone understand and accepts the risk involved in steroid use, they should be allowed to use them.

Now does this mean I would recommend steroids to a 5 foot 7 120lb 18 year old, no. Because they haven't put any time in or shown dedication to exercise.
But judging from this guy's stats, which we have to believe as truth, it's all we have to go on.
He doesn't look like a guy trying to find a shortcut, or just get abs for summer, or some other stupid shit like that.

end rant

wait...found this thread http://anabolicsteroidforums.com/showthread.php/19753-Beginner-Questions
OP said he just turned 20, here he says 21. Confirmed for lying, don't know what to believe anymore:wits:

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
If you're going to lie about your age why don't you just say your like 26 so no one will second guess. Not a huge difference from 20 to 21 lol

I'd love to know why the fuck everyone thinks 500mg wk is the "must" for a first cycle. its stupid. Especially if you have quality test.

Back