• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Which steroids have minimum effect on Red Blood Cell Count?

CodeSlinger

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I've been on TRT for a few years with intermittent blasts. A while back it came to my attention that my Hemacrit (Red Blood Cell Count) was very high and was causing health issues. So I lowered my TRT dose from 200mg to 125mg weekly. In addition, I give blood every 2 months and take baby aspirin daily.

My Hemacrit is now under control and I'd like to start planning a blast for this summer, however I want to build one which will have minimum impact on my Hemacrit/RBC.

From what I've read low dose Test along with Primo, Masteron and Proviron are all good options.
  • What would you recommend?
  • Are there any peptides which have significant strength/growth properties that don't effect Hemacrit?
  • Also, do you think taking TNE mix w/ 25mg Anadrol and 25mg DBol 3 times a week would affect my Hemacrit very much? I'm aware of Anadrol's and DBol's affect on Hemacrit, however since it would be 3 times weekly (heavy lifting days) and there is no ester I'm curious if it would be ok.

I'm currently 39, 6', 205 pounds (225 before I cut back on the dosage and temporarily limited my weightlifting due to health reasons). I've been on AAS for over 4 years and have plenty of experience w/ different compounds.

Thanks!

You're going to see RBC raised by any AAS cycle.
Blood donation at least once per cycle (twice for long cycles or if running EQ).
If you're going to cycle Test, I'd pick the Masteron or the Primo to go with it.

Anadrol was designed for chemo patients to raise RBC. That's what it was first prescribed to me for many years ago.
I don't think a three day per week run of orals would do you a lot of good.
Maybe use 40-50mg tbol a day if you want to run an oral.

Thanks for responding. I'm not looking to take an oral 3 times a week, I'm considering a TNE/Anadrol/DBOL mix on heavy days as a pre-workout 3x weekly. I understand all AAS raise RBC, I'm trying to learn if there are any other than those I listed which would effect RBC less than average.

Back